Chapter-21

Love me like you do

The blue sky beemed with the glow of three newly raised sun and Abinaya held Akash's hands as they walked through the interlocked pathways of that busy park.

"this feels so right Akash, walking like this, without worrying about anything" she spoke and he smiled tightening his hold on het palms.

"so love! What next? We have been walking like this for 30 minutes" he said and she blushed at his 'love' call.

"Movie? Let's go and watch a movie" she chirped and he nodded his head. He sensed some weird change in Abinaya but that change seemed too good for him to bother.

They watched a movie and ate popcorns and finished lunch at a hotel. "so, next! What about beach Abi?" he asked. He knew about her love for beaches.

"yeah! Sure" she said and they drove towards the place where seas chose to flirt with land.

The white forthy waves teased Abinaya's feet along with the sanded land when she stood there holding Akash's hand, entangling her fingers with hers.

After playing with waves they say down in the sand, her head resting in his shoulders. Hours passed with Abinaya talking random things and Akash listening to her melodious voice.

For an instant eveything seemed different to Akash, eveything seemed normal and they looked like a normal couple who got married after falling in love with each other.

"Abinaya are okay love?" Akash asked when he felt her tears wetting his shirt.  "I'm more than just okay Akash" she replied with a smile, which had an unexplainable pain.

The sky tinted itself with a deep shade of orange as the sol decided to hide himself behind the horizon and Abinaya kept wondering about the glowing sky.

The sun is setting and the people are admiring that in Awe. May be because they all have hope that it will raise the next day and that day will be a better one. What hope does Abinaya have in her life? She has nothing to hold on into now.

For a second, her heart acted all selfish, it just wanted a temporary solace. What if the future is going to be ice cold, it wanted to enjoy the temperory warmth of Akash's love and Abinaya tightened her hold around him and moved closer to him.

The time passed only with her struggling with her emotions and him enjoying her closeness. But both of there hearts lived sane.

"Abi, it's getting dark, don't you want to go home?" he asked and she nodded her head in negative.

"I want time to stop at this moment and not to change at all" she murmured and the cute expression she made, forced a smile on his face.

"Aren't you hungry? Mom will be waiting for us right?"his reasons didn't reached her mind.

" A little longer please" she made a puppy face and his heart melted. "look at those forthy waves Akash. They tries hard to reach the land every damn time, yet ends up in dragged back to the sea. All they can do is just to tease and touch the wet sands right? They can never reach the land, can they?" she murmured and turned to look at his face which had a calm expression.

" They can Abi! When they loss their control and decided to bounce back as a tsunami, they can. But they have to destroy anything everything that comes in their way for that" his words made her sigh.

"Why this question all of sudden, why this change Abi. You bevahves different today" Akash finally manged to word out his confusion that had been bothering him for hours.