Chapter-16

Anu Abinaya and Derik

"Nice to meet you Abinaya" John forwarded his hands and Abinaya galred him. "John you must stay for lunch today" Rosy D'silva interrupted and he nodded at her with a smile.

Everyone went to mind their own business within minutes and Abinaya noticed Jennifer giving cold galres to her brother now and then.

"what are you doing here?" she heard his cold voice when Abinaya went out to water the plants she is growing in the backyard.

"You badly want to spoil my sister's life, Isn't it?" a sudden terror crept her as last encounter with him flashed in her mind.

"What is there in your sister's life for me to spoil. She spoiled her own life the day she said 'I do' to marry Daniel" Abinaya smirked as she composed her emotions.

"Don't dare to play any dirty games Abinaya" he raised his voice. "Daniel is my Sister's husband. And you married his brother. Use your charms only on him" Abinaya can't help but laugh at his foolishness.

This guy is a clueless idiot . Even after years he have no idea about the fact that Daniel loved Anu not her. But Abinaya can't just break that truthfully to him. There was some one else behind him in the past, the one who knew about anu and Daniel, yet intentionally misguided John to her, someone who made John believe that It was Abinaya who made Daniel fall for her.

She has to find that person and for that Abinaya has to use John. "Do you think that my charms are needed to woo Daniel?" she laughed. "If I want Daniel at my side, a wink itself is enough" she loved the raising rage in John's face.

"Look Abinaya, I know what i did with you was wrong, but look you are married to Akash, and he is a good man, better than Daniel too. Live a happy life with him. Don't disturb my sister's life. I beg" his plead his moved Abinaya. She knew that what he did, he did that for the love of his sister, yet the one behind him, that person is no saint and she won't forgive them.

"Why should I do that? You didn't listened when I begged you right. Just sit back and enjoy" she walked inside the house and John was left alone.

He decided to have a talk with his sister, at least he has to alert her.

Daniel woke up and looked at the time which showed past 11 in the morning

Daniel woke up and looked at the time which showed past 11 in the morning. He looked around and sighed when he didn't found Jennifer around. He folded the bed sheets and decided to clean the balcony which he made a mess last night and his eyes landed on a photograph which he might have used to cry over last night.

He took that in his hands and a smile crept his lips. It was the photo Abi, Anu and him clicked together before everything went wrong. And a tear drop escaped his eyes as he remembered the most happiest days of his life.

He met Anu in a business conference when she was represented as Ajay Shiva Kumar's secretary and it was not any love at first sight for him.