Chapter - 18

Change of feelings

Akash opened his eyes and frowned when he found the bed empty. "Abi?" he called expecting her to answer form restroom or something. It was just 6 in the morning and she won't wake up this early.

Without confusing much he got freshen up and went downstairs only to find Jennifer and Celine cooking in the kitchen and his mom and dad in the living room. He casually walked out to cheak weather his wife is watering plants or something.

A fear crept his mind when his eyes failed to find her. 'where is she? She won't leave me without saying anything, will she?' Akash was really afraid at this point. He rushed back to his room and opened the wardrobe. He left a sigh when be found all her belongings there. He thought of calling her, then again, her mobile laid on the table, abondend by her.

Akash closed his eyes to ease his racing heart which expressed his worry. His mind was not sane for no reason. His thoughts broke when his mother's call reached his ears.

"Coming Maa" he replied and rushed out to the dining where he found everyone.

"where is Abinaya Akash? Haven't seen her from the morning" his mother's question made him speechless. He can't just lie in front of his mother, but his wife is making him to do that now.

"Maa.. Sh-she" he shuttered and noticed his mother's questioning look.

"Maa, she went out to meet her friend" he said not looking at her eyes. "in early morning? I saw her waking out at 5 am Akash" his mother was loud this time and Akash bend his head in shame.

"Maa, her friend is leaving the town in morning train, and she wanted to give something to Abinaya before leaving. She told me and I let get go" Akash knows that it won't take much time for his mother to figure out his lie! Yet again he is not hesitant in lying for the sake of his love.

"okay then" she said and walked away to serve thw brakefast but Akash knows that, she is not going to let that go this easily. If he really knows his mother she will talk about this to him alone and Akash feared about that as he was not sure about keeping the distance between Abi and him a secret form his mother when she confort him.

Sitting in that wodden bench, Abinaya looked around the park which was almost empty that morning

Sitting in that wodden bench, Abinaya looked around the park which was almost empty that morning . All her life she is habibted to waiting, yet this wait felt insanely long.

Abinaya wiped her tears and smiled when the morning morning breeze caressed her face and she felt the presence of her Anu near her. "This is too early for us to meet Abi? Why did you called me here?" Anu spoke with a bit of irriataion in her voice.

"Just felt like talking! Nothing important" her answer made Anu frown. "You are a married woman Abi and you decided to go out in early morning without informing anyone for something that's not even important?" her voice had a coldness in them and Abi felt a mother who scolds and corrects her child's mistake in that coldness.