EIGHT

"Open your hand. There's more." He glanced over at her with a curious expression before he put the guitar back into the case and turned to hold out his hand before closing his eyes so he couldn't see.

She reached into her pocket to pull out the necklace before she placed it onto his hand and closed his fist. "You can open your eyes now. It's not that serious." He opened his eyes and looked down at the necklace in his hand before he picked up the guitar pick.

"Turn it around." He turned the guitar pick around in his fingers the words 'love allie' written in black font. He smiled as he ran his thumb across it before he wrapped an arm around her shoulder to pull her in for a hug.

"I love it. Thank you. It's better than the other bullshit I got." She didn't necessarily believe this, his friends were way richer than she was. They had to have gotten him something better.

Before she could open her mouth to respond, she heard the sound of heels clicking, a tall female approaching them. "Colson, who is this?" She asked in a polite tone, a small smile forming on her lips. Allie assumed this was his girlfriend.

Colson thought Olivia was acting really weird, normally she would blow up on him for something like this. "Um. I'm Allie. Rook's girlfriend." Allie stuck her hand out for the girl to shake, trying her best to make this not look weird to her.

She heard Colson supress a laugh with his hand, Allie shooting him an evil glare. "Oh! I didn't know Rook had a girlfriend. I'm Olivia." Allie couldn't believe that Olivia believed her shitty lie.

Olivia reached out to take Allie's hand to shake it, her friendly smile widening. "We're going to be great friends." Not when you find out about how I feel about your boyfriend secretly. Allie thought to herself as she softly smiled at Olivia.

Colson looked as if he wanted to veto that idea. He didn't like the thought of his girlfriend being best friends with someone he secretly wanted to be with instead. He was shaking his head at Allie, who only laughed at his gesture.

"If you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go meet Yungblud." Allie went to step away and Colson wanted nothing more than to stop her. He didn't want her falling for Dom instead of him. But before he could, his girlfriend was snapping her fingers in front of his face.

"I don't want you talking to her anymore." She was back to her true self, only being polite in front of Allie. She had been doing that in front of everyone that night.

"Why this time, Olivia?" He stated in an annoyed tone, his eyes rolling back. He was tired of this happening. He couldn't speak to any other girl without permission it seemed.

"Because I don't like it. It's disrespectful to me." Colson couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was technically doing nothing wrong. He was keeping his hands to himself, but not his eyes. That wasn't cheating.

"Disrespectful to you? You have got to be fucking kidding me." He jerked his hand away from her and took a step back, his temper getting the best of him. "She brought me a present. That's it. It's my fucking birthday, Olivia. Can you knock it the fuck off for the night?"

"Is she the girl you were with the other day?" He wanted to just leave her there and go back to his party, not wanting to stand here and waste the night away listening to her be a drama queen.

"No!" He suddenly shouted before he took a couple deep breaths to calm down. "I told you I wasn't out with any other girl and I fucking meant it." Olivia wasn't about to let this go, she knew something was up with him.

"You're lying to me." She was sure of it, he was acting funny around Allie and the way she smiled at him before she walked up, made her think something was going on between them.

"I'm not lying, Olivia."

"Then let's go prove it." She reached out to take his hand before she dragged him back into the house to find Allie, finding her in the kitchen with Yungblud and Rook.

Olivia pulled Colson over to the three of them and let go of his hand, her eyes shooting daggers at Allie. Allie looked confused, having no clue what was going on. Rook and Dom exchanged a look before their eyes landed on the two girls having a stand off, neither one backing down.

"I think you and my boyfriend have something going on between you." Olivia stated as if what she thought was true. Allie almost choked on her drink, her eyes widening a bit as she burst into a fit of laughter.

"Excuse me?" Colson felt slightly offended by her laughing at the idea. This was already not going very well.

"You heard me. Don't make me repeat myself."

Allie put her cup down and slid off the counter before she stepped up to Olivia confidently. "No, I don't think I did." Rook moved to stand behind Allie in case he had to pull her away if this escalated any further.

"I think you have a thing going on with my boyfriend." Olivia told her, her finger pointing right in Allie's face.

"You wanna know what I think?" She waited a moment for Olivia to lock eyes with her before she continued. "I think i'm gonna knock your fucking teeth out if you don't get your fucking finger out of my face."

Rook slipped his arms around Allie's waist to prevent her from getting any closer to Olivia. "Prove it to me then. Show me that you're really dating Rook. Kiss him." She felt Rook's body tense behind her, him no doubt confused about this whole thing.

"Go on. Kiss him."