NINETEEN

"Then yes."

Colson saw an opportunity and completely went for it. He wasn't going to miss out on his chance to redeem himself. He closed the gap between them and reached up to hold her face in between his hands gently.

He leaned in until his lips were an inch away from hers before a small smile came to his lips. He decided to mess with her a little bit first. "I don't think I heard you clearly." He heard her just fine, he just wanted to hear her say it again.

Allie tilted her head a little so she was closer to his ear, deciding to play the same game as he was. "I said no." She whispered, a light laugh coming from Colson, giving away the fact that he knew what she said the first time.

Colson loved the idea of what their relationship would be like. Him trying to be flirty and cute, and then Allie lightening the mood with her jokes. He felt so much better with her than his last girlfriend, and they weren't even together yet.

"That is not what you said."

"I thought you couldn't hear me clearly?"

Colson's smile widened when she moved to look back up at him with her award winning smile. He knew it right then that she was the one for him, the one he was meant to be with. He knew he made the right decision. He knew all long, he just wasn't paying attention in the beginning.

He brushed his thumbs along her cheekbones and got lost staring into her eyes. His smile was gone, he was fully zoned out. He felt fully comfortable in this moment, wanting to stay here with her forever.

"I said yes by the way." She reminded him, breaking him away from his trance. He wasted no more time and leaned in, his lips quickly finding hers.

Their kiss felt different this time. It held more emotion than the last one. It wasn't a heat of the moment kiss, but a kiss that actually meant something. It wasn't rushed, and she wasn't drunk.

She reached out to place her hands on his sides before she pulled him closer to deepen the kiss, her fingers quickly making their way to his hair. Both of them knew right then that this was about to go further than they originally planned.

Colson was quick to pick her up into his arms, her fingers in his hair sending shockwaves down his body. He managed to find her bedroom without breaking the kiss and carried her inside before shutting the door behind him and dimming the lights.

He carried her over to her bed and laid her down on the mattress before hovering over her small frame, his eyes staring straight into hers, looking for any sign that she didn't want to do this. She slowly nodded after thinking about it for a moment.

She wondered if it was too soon, if they knew each other well enough to do this. She reminded herself that they weren't even dating yet. She quickly dismissed it all, not wanting her head to ruin the moment.

Colson leaned down and attached his lips to hers once more, placing soft kisses against them. "You are going to be mine eventually." He whispered as he pulled away slightly to catch his breath. Allie felt her heart beginning to pound in her chest.

Just hearing him say those few words made her more anxious for him to ask her. "You're not my type." She whispered back before shooting him a playful wink. She could see the hint of a smile on his face in the dim lighting.

When Colson began slowly sliding his hands up her sides and under her shirt, her body tightened and she began to mentally panic, remembering how her body changed after having a baby. She remembered the stretch marks and all.

Colson took notice of her change in body language and looked up at her in confusion. "What's wrong?" When she began tugging her shirt back down, he got the answer he was looking for. "Is that really what you're worried about?"

Instead of waiting for her to answer, he kept his eyes on her, hoping she wouldn't freak out and slowly lifted her shirt back up. "Whatever it is you're worrying about, it doesn't bother me." Suddenly he moved down and pressed soft kisses along her bare skin, none of her worries phasing him.

She panicked at first but quickly relaxed when he didn't seem repulsed by it. She felt a whole different emotion for him after that. It was as if her feelings for him got stronger and stronger each time he did or said something sweet.

It was her who reached down and placed her hands against his cheeks. She tugged until his face was level with hers before she leaned in and pressed her lips against his.

She got caught up in the moment, no longer thinking about her actions before acting. She reached down to grab the hem of his shirt and lifted it over his head before tossing it aside. She braced herself for what was coming next and tried to remain calm as he removed hers.

He made sure to gently squeeze her sides so she wouldn't panic too much and proceeded to work on the button of her shorts. Once they were off, Allie felt more exposed than she had in a long time, naked without actually being naked.

"Relax, baby. I'm not judging you." He whispered once he felt her tense up when he began moving his hands underneath her to unclasp her bra. "I still think you're beautiful."

Allie wanted to cry over this but didn't want to kill the mood. She was just so happy that it was hard not to. Literally everything about Colson seemed perfect. She hadn't found one quality that she didn't like.

She wanted this to work more than she wanted to admit.