NINE

"Go on. Kiss him."

Allie mentally panicked, she hadn't gotten a chance to explain the situation to Rook but clearly he understood because he leaned down to her ear and softly whispered. "Just do it. It's okay."

"She doesn't have to prove shit to you." Colson chimed in which pissed his girlfriend off to no end. What she said next was something she should have never said.

"Yes, this bitch does. She-" Allie didn't even hesitate to kick the girl right in the face, Rook immediately pulling her back even further, not thinking about her feet the first time. Colson was shocked, so shocked that he looked as if he were on the verge of laughing.

"Who's the bitch now?" Allie was thrown into a fit of laughter as she watched Olivia begin to spit up blood. Everyone in the room was laughing, especially Colson.

Rook pulled Allie out of the room and grabbed a bottle of her favorite wine before leading her out to the backyard. "As funny as that was, have you lost your mind?" He asked her as she snatched the bottle of wine and pulled the cork out.

"Maybe a little bit." She smiled before she brought the bottle of wine to her lips and began chugging, Rook tugging on her wrist to get her to stop.

"You are so drunk it's laughable." Rook turned to see Dom running toward them, still laughing about what just happened. Allie looked up to meet his gaze when he appeared and offered him her bottle of wine with a smile.

He took it and took a few sips before he handed it back to her. "Thanks, love. I was quite parched." It was obvious that he was as high as a birds ass. "That was quite hilarious what ya' did back there. How did you learn ta' do that?"

"I didn't know I could. Lucky shot I guess." That's when Olivia came running across the yard, tackling Allie to the ground without her even preparing herself for it.

"Yo, what the fuck?" Colson shouted. Allie was quick to flip Olivia over and pin her to the ground.

"Are you some kind of stupid?" Allie asked the girl before she grabbed her by the hair and slammed her head into the dirt. When Allie fought, she faught rough. She only had older brothers who didn't fight fair so she had to learn to defend herself.

"Allie!" She heard Rook shout before she blacked out and began wailing on Olivia's head with her fist, releasing all the built up anger she had on the girl. She felt a pair of arms wrap around her but she still kept reaching for Olivia.

"Allie, stop! She's out." She was pulled back into reality when she saw that Olivia was unconscious on the ground.

"CPD, on the ground now." The police came up behind the large crowd that formed and everyone scattered, everyone except Rook, Dom, and Colson.

Allie lifted her hands and slowly climbed off Olivia and laid down on her stomach on the ground. One officer came over to her and pulled her hands behind her back to handcuff her. She was pulled up to her feet after that and turned to face her friends.

"I'm on my way right now to bail you out." Colson told her to which she smiled and turned her head to look up at the officer who was reading her rights.

"Can I say goodbye to him?" The officer rolled his eyes before he let go of her and she stepped up to Colson, leaning up to be on her toes. "Goodbye." She leaned in and pressed her lips against his, too drunk to even think this through.

Colson was surprised but he slipped his arms around her waist, this probably being the only chance he would have to do this, and pulled her closer to him to deepen the kiss. Something about this girl leaning up on her toes to kiss him while handcuffed made him weak in the knees.

"Alright, let's go." The cop pulled her away from Colson and began walking her to the police car, her eyes never once leaving his. When she was sober, it was clear that she didn't want him. But when she was drunk, she wanted him more than she ever thought she could.

She offered Colson one last smile before she was shoved into the cop car and the door was closed.