TWENTY-ONE

Casie took the news exactly how Colson had hoped she would. She was excited to meet Allie and even more excited to meet Ryker, if she could, she had always wanted a little brother.

Casie got so excited that she told her dad all about the things that she would want to do with Allie while she was there. She told him how she wanted to play with Ryker. Everything was fine until Colson got a text message from Casie's mother.

Casies Mom: Casie isn't coming this week. We made plans.

Colson: what do you mean she's not coming? It's my week to have her.

Casies Mom: You can have her next week.

Colson: Next week isn't my week. It's your week.

Colson: why are you doing this? Is it because of Allie?

Casies Mom: I don't feel like Casie should be around her. I don't think the confusion would be good for her.

Colson: what confusion? she's not trying to take your place.

Colson: it's not like she's going to try and coach casie into calling her mom.

Casies Mom: Like I said, I don't think it's a good idea. You need to respect my decision.

Colson: she's my kid too. I believe I should have some say.

Casies Mom: I don't need your opinion on this. I don't want her around this girl.

Colson: you don't even know her. you do this every single time I get involved with someone.

Colson: you really need to grow up and stop expecting me to stay single for the rest of my life.

Colson: my god it's like you aren't happy unless I'm miserable.

Casies Mom: guess you will just have to get over it.

Casies Mom: have fun with Allie this week.

A/N:

short chapter because I'm going to bed I just wanted to add this in beforehand so I wouldn't forget and write something else.