Chapter 9: Meet Montague

I don't know how we got here, but I definitely don't mind it at all.

Draco had gone to the locker room to get ready for the day after our morning practice, yet somehow I ended up straddling him on one of the leather couches.

We went on our date last night. I begged for it to be casual, knowing he'd take me to a fancy restaurant I wouldn't even be able to pronounce the name of. He opted for Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop considering it wouldn't be crowded and we'd have more privacy. I don't know what I would have done if one of my friends saw us together.

The date went well, especially since it seems we couldn't keep our hands off each other till I finally pushed away and slipped through the portrait door in the gryffindor towers.  I had never been so handsy in my life. It seemed like Draco would just look at me and I wanted to pounce him.

"We need to get ready for school" I panted down at him as he ran his callused hands up the back of my shirt.

Draco shook his head, "No thanks, I'm rather comfortable here"

As much as I agreed that I could spend all day with him, snogging on the couch, we did need to get going soon. I planted one last peck on his jaw and sat up. His hands went to rest on my hips, his thumbs rubbing my bare skin sending shivers down my spin. I put my hands on his chest to stop him from pushing up to me, "No Draco, I'm serious"

He groaned, "At least make a compromise with me"

I almost didn't hear him, too distracted by his hands on my hips, "Huh?"

He laughed as he said looking off as if it's no big deal "How about I shower, and we continue this there?"

My eyes widened. "You mean shower with you?"

He shrugged, continuing the slowly, sensual circles on my waist. As I gaped at him, he must've taken that as his answer. He lifted off him with ease, and moved over to his cubby, grabbing a towel. "Don't wait for me" He threw over his shoulder as he made his way to the showers.

I scrambled off the couch, rolling my eyes. If this posh git wasn't so dramatic he would've heard me expect his shower request, I was just in too much shock to answer. We haven't done anything more than just passionate snogging and by going to this shower, I don't know what would be expected.

I grabbed an extra towel from a rack that was in the entry to the showers, making my way to Draco's designated stall.

Yes, they even have their own stalls, never having to share a shower with anyone else. Spoiled brats.

I walked past the changing curtain to the small little room that had a bench and hooks to place your things. The gryffindor's don't even have their own showers, let alone their own private changing spaces for before and after showers.

I sighed, shucking my thin jacket off and placing it on one of the hooks.  I kept looking at the privacy glass door that led to the shower, hoping Draco hadn't noticed me yet.

It took me a while but I finally got my jeans off, the steam from Draco's shower making them stick to me. I prayed my hair hadn't gotten too frizzy as I unhooked my bra and stripped from my knickers. I took a deep breath, gaining the confidence I needed to join Draco in the shower.

I opened the door, fully revealing myself to him as he turned around startled. I watched his eyes roam freely over my exposed body, having never seen it before. I let him, only for the fact I was doing the exact same thing. I drifted from his broad shoulders all the way down to his buff chest, following the line down over his abs.

I have seen these all before, but they still knocked the breath out of me. Biting my lip, I excitedly looked down, and finally saw what I have been feeling on my body through his trousers when he was aroused.