Chapter 15: The European National Cup

My body felt as if it was aflame when Draco finally after what felt like hours of teasing, sucked my clit into his mouth. "Draco..." I moaned.

It was the night before we left for the European National Cup and I had promised Draco I'd stay the night with him so we'd all leave together tomorrow morning.

It was only a matter of a few seconds once the door closed to his dorm that I was naked and Draco was having his way with me.

He knew exactly what he was doing, moving his hands up and down my abdomen, slightly teasing one or both my nipples before annoyingly moving his hands back down.

I gasped as he stopped sucking, letting go of my bundle of nerves, choosing to swivel his tongue around it over and over again. My hands had been gripping into his silk sheets, but with this new sensation, opted for gripping into his silky hair. I heard him chuckle slightly, which sent a vibration up my body. I looked down to see him staring back at me with this devilish look in his eyes.

Continuing to hold my gaze, he carried on with his torment, smirking up at me as he swirled his tongue so slowly around me. With his eyes locked on mine, eating me out like I was his last meal had me sputtering "Oh- Draco- I"

He tilted his head, taking his mouth off of me. I couldn't help but whimper in protest, making his eyes dilate even more than they already were. Thankfully he carefully placed his thumb over my clit, continuing that torturous pace. "What is it, love?"

It felt like I was going crazy between his voice, his appearance, his fingers, his tongue. I probably looked like a madwoman, begging helplessly "Please, I need- I need to come"

"But you taste so fucking delicious" He frowned, switching directions with his thumb, making my hips jump into his hold.

My breathing was labored as I whined again, having a loss for words. The things this man does to me without even really trying. "Please..."

He abruptly removed his hands away from me, only placing a small kiss to my center, making me jump once more, before sitting up. "When you come, it'll be around my cock, love"

I was panting with anticipation as he slowly undid his buttons from his dress shirt. He was taking so bloody long on purpose, and if I wasn't already so spent, I would've reached up and ripped the shirt off.

My thighs were even wetter by the time he finally got rid of his trousers and boxers. Licking my lips, I looked from his straining erection to his eyes, burning deep with arousal. "What is it you want, princess?"

Heavily and deeply I answered "You"

He smiled, positioning himself between my legs, fitting perfectly like a missing puzzle piece. "Yes, but more specifically" He hinted, pushing for another answer.

"You're cock"

"Good girl" he smirked, pushing into me with little warning, but I was ready. His lips captured my, kissing me in a frenzy I had never felt before, his thrusts matching it. I gripped onto his shoulders needily. "Salazar, you feel amazing"

Moaning, I lifted my hips to meet his, the room filling with the sound of our skins connecting. I hadn't taken into consideration that this was the first time we truly are having sex. We had fooled around with other things but never got to the main show. Now I just wanted to scold myself for having waited so long.

Draco released my lips, sitting back as he continued to drive greedily into me. He lifted my legs, wrapping them around his hips as he stayed in his seated position. The new angle itself almost sent me over the edge. "I need-"

"What is it you need?" He growled, not slowing his pace.

"More, please-more" I pleaded, puffing in breaths of air. It felt like maybe I wasn't getting enough oxygen anymore.