Three

It's been around ten minutes of walking and within that time I started talking to the kid in goggles as well as his friend, Monty. I really like them, they have my sence of humor as well.

As me, Monty and Jasper were talking Finn picked up a flower and put it in Octavias hair.

"That my friend is game." Jasper says pointing at the two kids in front of us.

"That my friend is Poison Sumac." Monty says while picking one himself.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way Octavia reacted to Montys comment. She automatically threw the flower out of her hair.

"Wait what?" Octavia said with a little bit of frighten in her voice.

"The flowers aren't poisonous. They're medicinal, calming, actually." Monty said while eating one.

"So it like medicine? I asked.

"Basically ya."

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on the Ark." Jasper said when everyone gave Monty a strange look for knowing all this stuff.

"Hey, guys, would you try to keep up?" Blondie shouted.

"Loosen up Blondie we're on earth." I said while spinning around.

"Stop calling me that!" Blondie snapped at me.

"What should I call you then?" I asked.

"Clarke. My names Clarke." Clarke said.

"I think I'll stick to blondie." I said with a smile on my face while Clarke rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Clarke. How do you block all this out?" Finn asked while trying to catch up with Clarke.

"Well, it's simple. I wonder, 'why haven't we seen any animals?' Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us...Sure is pretty, though. Come on." Clarke stated.

"Someone should slip her some poison sumac." Octavia said under her breath but it was loud enough for all three of to let out a small laugh at her comment.

"I got to know what you three did to get busted." Finn asked gesturering to me, Jasper and Monty.

"Sumac isn't the only herb in the garden, if you know what I mean." Monty said with a small smerk on his face.

"Someone forget to replace what we took." Jasper said referring to Monty.

"Someone has apologized, like, a thousand times." Monty said crossing his arms.

"What about you Phoenix?" Finna asked.

"To many things to count." I said as I skipped away in front of the group.

"How about you, Octavia? What'd they get you for?" Jasper questioned.

"...Being born." Octavia said while joining me in front of the group.

"That is so not game." Monty said to Jasper while they watched Octavia join me.

Suddenly I stopped  behind a rock and gestured everyone to me quiet while I bent down behind a rock. Everyone stopped with me while we watched a Beautiful deer eat some grass ahead of us.