Fourteen

How I picture Ace^ but a little younger as well as with green eyes.
.....

Today Ace was going to spy on the little Natblida sky girl. From that very day he couldn't
get his mind off her. It was just one measly moment, why couldn't he get his mind off the little Red head?

Before dawn, Ace went to SkaiKru's camp and hid in the trees. Some people were up sorting berries and nuts or building the wall around the camp.

No sight of the Natblida.

Suddenly around 10 minutes later the Natblida came out of tent looking like she just woke up.

God she's gorgeous. Ace thought to himself.

.....

Phoenix woke up in the morning with Bellamy cuddled up next to her. He had his arms wrapped around her while his head was lying on her chest. He was shirtless with only his pants on. Bellamy obviously didn't wake her up last night.

Phoenix not wanting to wake him up she slowly slid out of his grasp. He was obviously very tired even though he said we wasn't.

Phoenix started put on some new clothes Clarke picked up from the art store. She put on a red skin tight shirt as well as some black loose jeans. She then put on some new black combat boots.

She decided to brush threw her long matted hair with her fingers. It wasn't exactly working so she gave up and started walking outside.

It was just about dawn. The sun should be setting in around 10 minutes.

She decided to walk over to Octavias and her tent. To see if she was awake.

She still didn't know if the tent Octavia and her used to share was welcome for her anymore but she was determined to clear things up with Octavia.

When she peaked her head into their tent Octavia was putting her boots on.

Octavia quickly looked up at Phoenix before looking down. "I saw you were with my bother last night." Octavia says.

"Yeah I was..." Phoenix says now walking into the tent. "I'm sorry Octavia. I really am, I'm not going to try and defend myself saying that I did it for Finn because I could have gone through all this a completely different to way. I was wrong. I hope you can forgive me. That all I wanted to say, I'll leave now." She says as she starts walking out of the tent.

"Wait." Octavia says as Phoenix turns around.

"When you went to sleep last night I visited the grounder. I saw that you cleaned him up as well as bandaged up his hand. I think that he understands us. I think you know it to, but you haven't ratted him out." Octavia says.

Phoenix was about to speak up when Octavia continued. "I'm still mad at you don't get me wrong but, you didn't hurt him. You just encouraged it, and I can forgive you for that." Octavia says walking up to Phoenix giving her a hug as Phoenix hugs her back.

"Thank you Octavia..." Phoenix says as she sheds one tear of joy. "I'm gonna go check up on the grounder. Wanna join?" Phoenix says quickly whipping away her tear before Octavia could see.

"Yeah let's go Nix." Octavia says while she breaks the hug and walks out with Phoenix to the dropship.

Phoenix and Octavia went to the dropship but the third level was closed and when they banged on the door a delinquent by the name of Drew would just tell us to piss off.

"God damm it Drew, I swear to god if I see one more cut on that grounder I will balge your eyes out!" Phoenix yells.

"Come on Phoenix he isn't gonna open the door, we'll get another chance later." Octavia says climing down to the second floor.