Thirty-two

"Don't, it's Lincoln..." Octavia says as all their breaths picks up.

None of them could believe their eyes.

Lincoln had blood all over him with his eyes red and dilated.

He was eating Scott straight from his stomach.

How did he become this?

"Lincoln." Phoenix breathes out not even meaning to, causing him to look up at all three of them.

He just looked right through them, didn't even recognize them.

"Lincoln, it's me. It's me, Octavia. Hey." She says as Lincoln approaches them.

Lincoln then charges at them.

"Don't kill him." Octavia says before Lincoln could come close.

Lincoln gets on top of Octavia as Phoenix takes the back of her gun and hits him in the head.

It's knocks him to the ground but he just gets back up.

He charges for Phoenix in which Octavia shot him in the arm.

Bellamy then hit him in the back of the head as Lincoln fell to the floor unconscious.

Bellamy grabbed Octavia that was leaning on a car as he grabbed Phoenix as well.

"Come on. We gotta get some where safe." Bellamy says as they all ran the derection they came from.

Phoenixs leg was pounding in pain, she couldn't run for much longer. She kept going though. She couldn't stop, couldn't look back.

.....

Phoenix, Octavia and Bellamy made it into a car as Octavia was breathing heavy, on the verge of an panic attack.

"He's a reaper. How is any of this even possible?" She says in between heavy breaths as Phoenix notices Lincoln.

"I don't k-" Bellamy gets cut off by Phoenix covering his mouth with her hand.

"Can he see us?" Octavia whispers as Lincoln looks into the windshield.

Lincoln had blood dripping down from his mouth as he started walking away.

Phoenix then takes her hand off of Bellamys mouth as she moves it over to Octavias hand to comfort her.

Octavia starts breathing heavy again as she looks around.

"Shh, I know. Listen to me, we'll get him
back. I promise." Bellamy promises to Octavia as she nodds.

Phoenix looks down at her pants and sees black blood dripping down her leg.

Phoenix tries not to show she's bleeding, but she had to put pressure on the wound.

She takes her hand out of Octavias grasp.

She puts both of her bands on her upper thigh where the wound is to try and stop the bleeding.

.....