Thirty-five

"They're not moving any closer." Murphy says as Bellamy as well as himself look outside.

They all ran inside of the dropship seeing they couldn't get past all the grounders.

"Staying out of range. Probably waiting until it's dark." Bellamy guesses.

"If we hit them now, at least we'd take them by surprise." Murphy says as he and Bellamy go back inside the Dropship.

"That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard" Phoenix says under her breath.

"I'm not hearing any better ideas, Phoenix." Murphy snaps as Phoenix scowls as Murphy.

"We'll give them something." Raven mumbles pacing back and forth.

"All they want is Finn." Bellamy says rolling his eyes at her comment.

"Finn wasn't the only one at the village." Raven says as they all snap their heads at Raven.

"What are you talking about?" Clarke asks.

"You're not serious right now?" Phoenix says as she looks at Raven then to Murphy.

"Raven, hold on." Bellamy says as Murphy looks around the room seeing if anyone is actually agreeing with Raven.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Raven, I came here to protect him." Murphy says in a harsh tone as he points to Finn. "You were the one who wanted me to come. You-" Murphy looks at Phoenix then back to Raven. "That's why you asked me to come along." He says as he lets out a laugh.

"What?!" Phoenix snaps not knowing any of this.

"Enough Grounders saw him at the village. They'd believe he was the shooter." Raven says as Murphy shakes his head.

"You sick bitch." Murphy says under his breath.

"This not happening, Raven." Phoenix states as Raven looks at Phoenix.

"Raven, you don't mean this." Clarke cuts in.

"You know what they do to people." Bellamy says trying to reason with Raven.

"They want a murderer, we'll give them one." Raven says as she raises a rifle at Murphy while clocking it. "Drop your gun."

"Go to hell, Raven." Murphy says while stepping closer to the gun.

"Put it down, Raven. Like it or not, he's one of us." Clarke says as Raven steps closer.

"I said drop it." Raven repeats.

"Raven!" Phoenix tells as she was about to step in front of the gun when Finn yelled out

"Stop! Stop!" Finn yelled as he pushed Ravens gun down. "We're not doing this. They've got us surrounded. The only thing we can do is stay. And defend this place." Finn states as Phoenix nodds.

"I'm with you." Bellamy says.

"I second on that." Phoenix says as Finn nodds toward the red head.

Finn looks around the room as everyone nodds with him.

"Murphy." Finn says.