Twenty

"Let me just explain please. Just five minutes that's all that I ask." Bellamy says while Phoenix takes a few seconds until she nodds her head.

"Let's go back to camp okay?" Bellamy says as Phoenix and Bellamy walk back to camp in complete silence.

Raven went looking for Phoenix to tell her what happened and not blame Bellamy. She knew this would effect their friendship or even end it, but she needed to talk to Phoenix. 

Once Raven gave up on looking for Phoenix she went into her tent to go work on the radios.

When Phoenix and Bellamy reached camp they decided to go into Bellamys tent to talk.

Once they enter his tent Phoenix sat down on the bed waiting for Bellamy to say something.

"Well, talk. You have five minutes." Phoenix says looking over at Bellamy standing up.

"I- I don't know where to start." Bellamy says as he takes in a deep breath. "I walked into my tent after I checked up on all the other hunters and I saw Raven standing there."

Phoenix raises her eyes brows but stays quiet.

"Ravens feelings were obviously everywhere, she wasn't in the right mindset. She was talking about how fast Clarke and Finn where moving. She kept coming onto me. I tried to tell her to get out, she obviously wasn't listening. She then started taking off her clothes and at that point I knew she wasn't gonna leave so I decided to. But you walked in before I could even move." Bellamy says kneeling down in front of Phoenix.

"Please say you believe me." Bellamy begs as Phoenix was about to open her mouth to talk when Monty walked into the tent.

"Sorry to interrupt but Finn, Clarke as well as another kid are missing. They haven't come back yet." Monty says as Phoenix gets up.

"What? We have to go look for them." Phoenix says getting up while Bellamy does the same.

"I'll aseble a search party. You two be ready at the gate in 15." Bellamy says as Phoenix and monty nodd.

.....

15 minutes later, Bellamy came at the gate with Raven and Octavia.

That's the best he could do? Two people. Of course he chose Raven. Phoenix thought to herself while she rolled her eyes when Raven looked at her.

"Let's go." Phoenix says while walking out.

"Wait, here." Bellamy says handing Phoenix a radio.

"Thanks." She says while walking away but Raven stops her.

"Wait, Phoenix you should take a gun." Raven says while Phoenix doesn't turn around.

"I don't need a gun. I'm better with swords anyway." Phoenix says walking out.

"Raven you go with Octavia. Phoenix you go with me. And monty-" Bellamy starts out.

"I'll go with Monty." Phoenix cuts in.

"It's okay Nix I'm fine, you can go with Bellamy." Monty says while Phoenix shakes her head no.