Twenty-six

Bellamy, Finn, Kane, Abby, Asher and the rest of the guards make it just outside of the dropship.

The smell of Burt flesh still lingers on.

There are dead delinquents scattered everywhere outside of camp.

Some a speared in the heart. Axed in the scull, or even head ripped off from their body.

Bellamy looked around at all the bodies. "It's too quiet." Bellamy says as he starts to walk forward but Kane stops him.

"We'll take it from here. Banks, Scanlon, Lawrence you stay with them. We'll signal once we're sure it's safe.

"I'm not staying behind. Phoenix could be-" Asher says as Kane snaps his head back.

"I know you like to think you're in charge here, but you're not. Now that's an order stay here... You're already on thin ice, don't test me." Kane says as Asher glares at Kane then nodds.

Kane, Abby, and two gaurds travel to the dropship low to the ground.

"Son-" Asher starts out.

"Don't." Finn snaps cutting his Father off.

Finn, Bellamy and Asher stayed in akward silence the rest of the time.

Meanwhile, Kane and Abby just made it to the outside of the dropship.

There were still Burt corpses scattered everywhere.

Abby and Kane tried not to notice.

Abby, Kane and some gaurds now walk into the drospship expecting to see the rest of the 100. But I reality they see a semi concious Raven and Murphy laying on the floor.

"Help her." Murphy says breathless as he's too weak to help her himself.

Abby runs over towards Raven and flips her over on her back.

"Raven. Raven. Raven. Raven, honey, it's Abby." Abby repeats as she puts her hand on Ravens face.

Ravens eyes flutter open and close when she finally gains consciousness.

"Clarke's...not...here." Raven says in a low raspy tone.

Abbys heart drops at those three simple words.

Kane looks over at Abby in pity.

"I don't know where she is. They were here awhile ago. Now they're gone." Raven says as she hissed in pain.

"What happened to you?" Abby asks trying to only worry about what's important at this very moment:

Raven.

"I got shot." Raven pauses looking Murphy's way. "I got shot." Raven repeats.

Murphy stays still. He's very a confused why Raven said those things. Murphy's been nothing but a dick to her. Other than these last few hours.

If Murphy were in Ravens shoes he would have ratted her out.

But of course, Raven's not Murphy.

"We need a stretcher!" A gaurd calls out as Finn, Asher and Bellamy start running towards the dropship to see why they need a stretcher.

"Sir. Whoa, whoa, whoa." A gaurd says looking at them.

"Let me through. Now." Asher growls as the gaurd let's only Asher through.

Before Asher could even move Finn and Bellamy ran the opposite way through a fox hole.

"Hey, hold it right there!" A gaurd yells.