Fithteen

Around 5 minutes later after Miller ate all of the the nuts Phoenix and Octavia went to the third level hoping the hallucinations would've kicked in by now.

When they made it to where the grounder was Miller was rambling on talking to his hand.

"Don't move. We need to go now." Octavia says as Phoenix takes out one of the throwing knifes and starts cutting both sides of the rope holding Lincoln's arms up.

"Why are you doing this?" Lincoln asks as he gets one of his arms free.

"You said it- you stay here, you'll die. We're not gonna let that happen." Phoenix says while cutting the last rope while Octavia helps him stand.

"I'm not gonna put you two in danger." Lincoln says as he puts on a jacket.

"Trust me will figure it out." Phoenix says.

"You need to go. Now." Octavia spits out.

"Even in these clothes I'll be seen." Lincoln points out.

"People are seeing plenty of things right now." Octavia says as they slowly make it to the ladder.

"What did you guys do?" Lincoln asks as he's now to the second floor.

"Set out some of our winter rations a little early." Octavia jokes. As they are now on the first floor heading out.

"Jobi nuts, the food you gave my guard, they go bad, they cause visions, but it wears off." Lincoln says as they are now outside.

"Get as far as you can okay?" Octavia says.

"I'll lead him out." Phoenix says as they both nod then Lincoln turn back to Octavia.

Lincoln kisses Octavia. Fireworks everywhere Octavia well as Lincoln has never felt this way before towards anyone. Moments later Lincoln broke the kiss.

Phoenix was just standing to the side like an idiot with her mouth open.

"Let's go." Lincoln says looking at Octavia for the last time.

It was now around light fall and Ace had to go back to his village in a couple hours.

Ace then sees one of his fellow TriKru member, Lincoln all bruised up we wearing some of SkaiKru's clothes coming out of the dropship with the little Natblida. Ace then gets as close as he can so he can hear there conversation.

"Come with me. I'll lead you as far as I can get you. You have to go the rest." Phoenix says as Lincoln nodds.

When Phoenix and Lincoln come out they are faced with obviously not high Finn. When Phoenix was gonna speak up Finn just nodded and looked away like he saw nothing.

Phoenix then lead the way to the back of the dropship where she escaped earlier.

"This is as far as I can get you." Phoenix whispered but Ace still heard.

"Thank you." Lincoln responsed.

"It's the least I could do for Bellamy kid napping you." Phoenix jokes.

"Are you sure you and Octavia won't get hurt because of this?" Lincoln questions before he leaves.

"No, Octavia is Bellamys brother no madder what she does no one will lay a finger on her. And for me I'm to important, the 'Natblida' Remeber? Whatever that means." Phoenix says.

"Nightblood. It mean Nightblood." Lincoln answers.

Phoenix smiles before she speaks up. "Okay just go!"

"Thank you Phoenix." Lincoln says before he leaves.

Her name is Phoenix. Pretty. Ace thought to himself.