Sixteen

Unity day.

A stupid selabration when the 12 stations joined together to create the Ark.

The council makes it sound like they didn't see a spaceship full of hundreds of people get blown up.

The Ark only came together after the thirteenth station was blown out of the sky. Just not the version of history they like to tell each other at parties.

Unity day is every year on October 1st.

"My friends, this is a historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the Ark, but this is the last time we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground." Jaha says as the kids on the ground watch threw the screen.

"Right. After we did all the work. Someone shut him up." Miller says.

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch." Raven shouts out to Miller while she stands next to Phoenix with Clarke and Finn are behind them.

"For ninety-seven years, we have eked out an existence, hoping that someday our descendants would return to Earth." Jaha continues to make his speech.

Finn rolls his eyes at Jaha ridiculous speech.

"Don't tell me you don't like unity day?" Clarke asks Finn.

"Unity Day is a lie." Finn says to Clarke starring at Jaha then to his sister and Raven.

"The Unity Day story gives people hope, that peace can come out of that violence." Clarke try's to prove a point.

"Yeah, but did there need to be violence at all?" Finn asks as Raven looks back at Finn and Clarke like she's about to scream.

"There always has to be violence Finn. That's what the human race does best." Phoenix says turning around.

"Whoo! Yeah! Monty strikes again! Hey! Call this batch Unity Juice! Who's thirsty? Monty! There you go." Jasper yells out as he hold onto a huge bottle of 'unity juice' and runs out into the crowd poring some of the juice in peoples cups.

"Hey. Save me some." A delinquent shouts out.

"Happy Unity Day. Pass it around." Jasper says smiling.

While everyone was distracted Phoenix took the chance and ran over to Octavia while they both ran out of camp threw the front entrance.

Phoenix and Octavia thought they went without being seen but Finn saw the two girls run out.

"To our sons and daughters on Earth listening to this message, we will see you soon. The first Exodus ship will launch in under sixty hours, carrying you the reinforcements that you need, so stay strong. Help is on the way." Jaha says in the background.

It's been now a week since Bellamy and Phoenix have talked. Ace has been watching Phoenix now almost everyday even though he's only supposed to watch her twice a week.

Whenever Bellamy tries to get close to Phoenix she just walks off like she never even saw him.

As with Lincoln. Octavia and Phoenix has been visiting him quite often. Of course, Octavia more then Phoenix.