Forty-three

The sound of Emerson's hard breathing was all he could hear as he took in the last breath before his oxygen has finally ran out.

He fell to the floor only a couple feet away from Mount weathers door. He almost made it. So close. He could feel his lungs burning up as he looked at the ground to see two feet standing before him.

The next thing he knew he was able to breath again. That pair of feet had switched out the oxygen to a full one.

As Emerson looked up he saw Cage standing before him with no hazmat suit, breathing in the fresh air.

"Sir, you're standing too far away from the door." Emerson said breathing hard.

"Don't worry about me. Just breath." Cage said helping Emerson up.

"You did it, didn't you?" Emerson asked. "The marrow treatment, it worked." Cage smiled as he nodded.

This made Emerson think, they really accomplished it.

Phoenix's just a kid. There's no way she will find his kids, not before he kills her anyway.

They both looked out into to forest.

"The ground it ours." Cage said with a sly smile.

.....

Meanwhile a couple stories down where most of what's left of the 100 were, they all snapped their heads towards the dorm door as a short alarm went off quickly before the door swung open.

"Everybody back! Move!" Guards called out with guns pointing at the teens.

They all stepped back quickly.

Soon, out came Dr. Tsing as the gaurds pushed everyone against the walls.

A couple guards grabbed onto Harper as she tried to pull away from them. It was no use she was already so weak from what they did to her before.

"No not her." Dr. Tsing said. "She needs more time to recover." she then pointed to a tall blond teen. "This one."

"No! No wait!" the teen boy called out trying to get out of their grasp.

All the other delinquents were too scared to speak up until one of them did.

Jasper.

"Wait!" he called out as Tsing turned around. "You can't keep doing this to us." she then walked up to Jasper. "President Wallace said we could go." he said now partly regretting him speaking up.

"That President Wallace is no longer in command." Jaspers mouth then opened slightly at Tsing words. "He had to step down due to heath reasons." she lied. "I'm sorry it has to be like this." she lied again. "Just know you are all incredibly special to us." Tsing said looking around.

Yeah right.

"Stay back!" a couple guards yelled out as the short alarm went off as they all walked off before the doors closed behind them.

.....

"Has Bellamy checked in yet?" Phoenix asked walking into a room where Raven is looking at a chalk bored filled with her writting.

"No." Raven responded as she turned around to see a big grounder behind Phoenix. "Worried someone's gonna take a shot at you inside the ark?" Raven asked gesturing to the man behind her.

"Come on Reyes, you know I can defend myself." Phoenix said as she sat on a table. Raven then stared at her as Phoenix signed. "Wait outside, please." She asks as she couldn't remember the man's name.

The grounder nodded as he left.

"How's your leg?" Phoenix asks knowing she should be asking about something else, but she couldn't help but wonder how she's holding up.