Almost

I am sorry for being inert again..My baby kitten (Oreo) was missing...I was super worried also his mother who couldn’t even find him...I sent my brother to search for him but he failed also..

Finally he comes back home..I am relieved..

I don’t know what happened to me and this story but I am enjoying to write this one recently..

Enjoy.

~~~

"And..and...you know grandpa they have a huge river with boats...and..and..green paddy fields wherever you look!"

Forth couldn’t hide his excitement..He sounds like a five years old baby.

Grandpa chuckles..

"Wan..hear..too..." A background voice came from the other side..

"Hey..wait..don't take...wait.."

"Hey Fufu..are you enjoying? "

"Ugh!Let me talk.."

"Wait wait..I put it in loudspeaker.. "

"Ok..So now tell me everything.."

"Air is clean and pollution free...Food is yummy specially fish...You can't imagine grandma they taste different!"

"If this continues he will never come back at palace I tell you!" Grandma teases.

"I have a better solution...We will settle down there too.."

"You snatch my words!"

"I will always snatch your words.."

"I am here.." Forth rolls his eyes..

"Fufu tell us more.."

"You know they can buy laundry soap with just 10 baht!"

(Silence...)

"Well..That’s quite..informative!" Grandpa hesitates to say that his grandson is being... silly.

"Yes!Though quality is bad according to head butler but that can bring joy you know..." Forth couldn’t hide his excitement..

Now that creates confusion in both olders mind..

"What does that mean?"

"You know that dirty village boy he was washing his clothes with that soap who was super happy.."

"Dirty... village... What?''

"You don’t know that dirty village boy?"

They both shake their heads..

"Stupid he can't see us..."

"Oh..uhmm..No we don't know.."

"Then may be I forget to tell you..You know he is weird.He smiled with that coarse soap can you imagine?"

"No!" They are perplexed what Forth is talking about.

"I tried that too but that task is not enjoyable as I thought.."

"What task?"

"Washing clothes of course."

They gasp..

"You clean your clothes!What happened to the servants?I will send some more from palace tomorrow.Useless all of them!My grandson cleans his clothes!How dare they?" Grandpa voice looks stern...