Dating

This chapter is about two best friends and their friendship.
❤️~

"Oi stupid!I was calling you for years!!!!Are you already deaf?"

"Did you wish for that Ai Kitty?"

"Kitty my ass!!!" Kit spits fire.

"I come here to inform you that Mark wants all of us to be together for another cricket match in Uncle's field.He told me some of his cousins come to visit him.It will be awesome as we can make proper teams of 11-11 now.Don’t you want to join?"

"No..".He replied lazily...

"Don't tell me....."

"Yes.I have a date with my beauties...Again grandpa told me to take care of them properly.As per order I can't neglect them."

"Where is he now?"

"In the north field.Grandpa said he needs to pull weeds grasses from paddy fields.I wanted to join him but he refused.I told him I can manage but he wants me to date instead."

"Where is your girlfriend by the way?"

"Outside."

"I need your girlfriend.Help me out."

"Now?"

"Yeah.Before that I need to feed my dates.You wait here."

Beam rushed outside.

Kit just waits lazily looking at nothing.

"Done".Beam entered in to his room panting."Let me borrow her.I will go to bazar to buy foods for my dates and sell them.He pointed some boxes.I will go there within a blink of eyes and come back."

"Umm....Let's share her."

"Heiya ho!!!Let's go for dateeeeeeeeee!!!!"

"Don't scream you moron." Kit smack his head.

"Violent Kitty."

If you wonder about Beam's dates here they are.

Let's meet Kitty's girlfriend too...

Kitty smoothly paddled with Beam behind with boxes of eggs

They are so used to with this bumpy road to bazar so Beam can handle him well.

"I heard you want a girlfriend."

"Yes...I demanded a girlfriend to grandpa.He approved.I saved money from our last work in a repair shop.Grandpa said this year he will get a good price from paddy."

"How about the price this year?Last year was pretty high."

"Uncle Somchai said this year he will also buy one and he said he will help us buy in a reasonable price."

"Don't tell me you want your girlfriend to be white!!!Please please buy a red one.You are already pale.I want to see a red one."

"Ok ok your majesty.Your wish is my command."

"Just pray that the money I saved all this time with that I can buy cow at least this year.A red cow as your wish."

"No worries my friend.I have some money too.If you need just tell me."

"Ah I love you Kitty...."

"Kitty my ass."

They pass the path with all the enthusiasm and enjoy to the core.

Beam even starts singing loudly....

"Let's rock the floor
Let's break the door...
Oh yeah oh yeah..."

"Hey aunty you are beautiful." Beam winks

"Stop.........flirting.Hump..."

Beam giggles.

They leave behind a long dusty path way to home.

💙💛~
I know it’s a bit creepy but they are simply naughty village boys.

That's how friendship is,right? 😉
Friends do have secret codes