Ghost

My router got damaged so replaced that today.Finally wifi is activated.

Ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes here.I write it in one go.

I kept you in cliffhanger last time..

Beam and Kit received punishment.

Let's see how they manage everything.

Each time Forth experience something new with Beam.Let's see what he faces this time.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The village Forth chose to come was never a privileged one.

Forth chose this village because of Phun,the head butler.He knows him since childhood.When he wanted to visit and inspect how their kingdom is going on his grandpa asked Phun so Phun suggested his own village.

Above all, they have a big fat bungalow is another advantage.This bungalow was built due to some officials coming here for tax now and then.They chose this village as center because there are other villages nearby and they can easily collect taxes from them.It's convenient.

Phun can also give his service properly here because he knows ins and outs of the village.Royals won't have to worry of their prince not having proper facilities.Phun arranged everything meticulously.

Though village chief with his own accomplices do that work of gathering money.This kingdom is huge.Officials are quite dependant on prominent people of the village.

People of this region's earning source is basically farming.Not always they can pay the money so they use their power to force them.

They become powerful gradually because no one is here to inspect and punish them.They show their autocracy now that no one raises their voice in fear.

Only policy they apply is pleasing their king- which they can do easily as their king is himself a power hungry person.He wants money on time..They provide money on time - by hook or by crook.

If something is already rotten you don't have to be scared of that thing being rotten.

The village chief is in relaxed mood.Though his accomplices are sweating due to Prince's sudden visit..

"Relax!He is just a guest for some days.Let him enjoy.The way he comes, he will go that way.They are royals.They have no knowledge about village politics and internal conflicts.How long would he stay?

Maximum one month!

They are not brought up to live in this kind of places where struggle is another name of life.Didn't you see he fall down while walking?They walk on carpet and tiles."

All his accomplices gather around him listening everything with full engrossment.

"Look at our hand..Coarse, rough..
They are soft like velvet.

I have already mended all the gaps in fabricated reports.He won't find any fault with those.He is a boy!

Let him eat,sleep and enjoy village beauty for some days.They need vacation after all."

Everyone nods with agreement.

"He doesn't have any reason to stay!"

***

Arrrgghhh!

"I am a prince for God's sake!

Hot,handsome,sexy,Greek God were my other names.I am super popular in my University.