A new life

EJ's pov

Three loud knock echo through the hall and we hear a voice allowing us to enter.

"Hey slender, we saw her in the forest and I got a feeling around her. I think she has some incredible ablities."

"What makes you say the Jack"

"Well me and LJ were at a club, shes a dancer and she may or may not have made a man kill himself while killing others in the club" I say hesitantly.

"Ok, set her on my desk and place her things in the corner I will take care of her." Slender says allowing us to leave.

Readers pov

I wake up in a large, dark room. I notice a large dark figure In the corner.

"Glad your awake now"

His voice deep and very scary. I look over and he's faceless.

"Who are you" you questioned with a cracky voice.

" Child, my name is Slenderman but everyone calls me slender. I heard that you might have some unique powers." Slender said questioning if it's true

"Yes its true but how did you know. How did you find me?'' I say scarcely

"I didn't find you Yn, EJ and LJ did. Would you mind showing me what you can do"

I hesitate for a moment and think to myself what benefit would this give me. What will happen to me. How did he know my name.

" I can show you but I need a person."

"One moment"

You nod your head as he dissapered. You wondered where he went.

Spenders pov

I teleport to the kitchen to get Jeff because I chose him as the potential volunteer for  Yn's subject.

" Jeffery, I need you to come with me for a moment."

"Fine sir" Jeff said as he grunted

"Don't give me that attitude"

Yn's pov

I waited for a minute and slender comes back with a man. He has very pale skin and he has no eyelids.

"Yn, please demonstrate for me"

I noded my head as I look at the tall pale boy.

" What's your name?" You questioned the pale boy

"I'm Jeff..wh-" you cut him off as you look into his eyes. Your eyes become brighter and you control him

"Well Jeff, sit"

His body forces him to sit." What the hell is happening to me" he said pissed off as hell. You keep telling him to do things until you are interupted.

"I've seen enough Yn, thank you. Jeff you may go."

"So how was that"

" You can minipulate people to do what you want them to with your mind or saying your thoughts out loud. Very impressive. Sadly you must stay with us. EJ!!" He yells

EJ comes in, he has a blue mask with no eyes which appear black.

"EJ, please take her to her room. She's very useful." He told him

"Yes sir" EJ says as he grabs your bag."come with me"

You are scared because you don't know what to do nor say.
Yn, I can communicate with you through your mind, follow Ej and you will be introduced to the others shortly. He says to you in your mind.

--------------------
Sorry if this kinda sucks, more excitement is on the way. In going to post another chapter soon.