Secrets part 2

"Baby, please tell me about your relationship with rake an I'll leave you alone" Jeff asked and pleaded, he knows it's a sensitive subject but I just don't know.

"Can I please tell you a different night. plus if I'm going to tell you I want to make sure rake is okay with it." I look up at him hoping he would be okay with the answer I provided to him. 

"Okay baby, I can wait but promise me you'll tell me" he had looked at me with desperation. 

"I promise Jeffery" I say, the use of his full name being used shocked him a little but I'm glad he understood. 

it was now late afternoon after all the stuff happened this morning,Jeff was sleeping on the couch but I decided to make an earlyish dinner so i can keep my promise. I didn't want to tell I'm tonight but I know he wants to know and its fair he does. I look around and I realized as no one has lived here for what seems like ages......there's practically nothing. I lay out a heavy sigh and go wake up Jeff hoping he doesn't stab me. creeping towards the couch i look at his sleeping body. 

"god why do you have to sleep so creepily" I whisper. I sigh once again "please don't kill me" i whisper before saying "Jeffery baby, wake up" I shake him a little prepared to back up cuz I don't need a scar right now. 

"Back away woman" He says while still staring at me creepily. I slowly start to back away but he sits up and looks at me dead ass in the eyes. "Did you really think I would hurt you." he states waiting for a response.

"Hey in my defense....I'm not trying to get stabbed because you like to sleep with a knife....fucker" whispering the last word trying to hide the fact I called him a fucker. " And you don't really look when you throw your knife now, so.....suck a fat one" I stated and once again whispered the statement because I already woke him up, I'm not trying to die a painful death. 

"I won't stab you because it's you retard" he stated while getting up and slowly walked toward me. I turned away from him and began walking back to the kitchen trying to avoid him because he's unpredictable. standing over the island I rub my temples when Jeff comes up behind me and wraps his arm around me. "Also, I hear everything baby girl." he whispers in my ear, "If i hear you calling me a fucker and other disgusting words again, you won't be saying any and you wont be able to walk for sure got it sweetheart." He kissed my ear and walked away to the bathroom to do whatever he was going to do, don't really care. He left me there stunned, now I really gotta watch it. "suck a dick Jeffery" I barely whisper. 

"What was that sweetheart." He yelled from the bathroom

"n-nothing" I yell back. "shit" I barely whisper once again. I'm going to be one dead mother fucker. 

Jeff of course walks out of the bathroom, his hair wet, dripping down his face. God he looks so good standing there, leaning on the wall like that. "Are you sure you didn't say anything" He looks over at me and smirks. You know what, two can play, I can suffer.

"I did, what's it matter to you" He chuckles, his towel around his waist looks like its going to fall off at any moment and I want it too. God...forgive me and my nasty thoughts but you blessed me with a sexy bitch. He makes his way to the opposite side of the island from where I'm standing. 

"Say it again darling~" he coos "say it for daddy~" I smirk at his words.

"I said to suck a dick Jeffery" 

"I know what you said, so guess who I called while I was in the shower" My eyes widen. Oh god what did he do I panic slightly.

"What did you do" I say sternly trying not to sound flustered

"I may have called someone in the area, who is now on their way. Oh baby you don't know when to quit do you"  the door swings open after he says those words. I don't bother to look who just busted down my door.

"Look who we have here~" Are you fucking kidding me. I look Jeff dead ass in his eyes. why, why did he call LJ out of all people. 

"awee is Jeffery going to listen and actually suck a cock." I coo, trying to get a reaction. I peer over a LJ who has a little bit of a confused look. 

"Does it turn you on baby" 

"LJ, you know your services aren't needed right, you really don't have to be here." I tell him 

"Oh I know, but I'm curious to what He said on the phone." Lj states and plops on the couch. 

"Jeffery, what did you tell him."

"now you have to tell us both about rake before seeing what you want" He walks over and picks me up and sets me on the coffee table in front of both of them.

"Okay fine. say a word to anyone your dead men, and slender won't find your bodies got it" they salute and lean in to listen. "When I was little, when my parents practically abandoned me, I would come here with my grandparents. But one day I was out in the back of the cabin, building a little fire so I can roast some homemade marshmallows my grandma made and I saw him. Rake was also small and kind. I walked up to him and offered him a marshmallow, we sat by the fire and talked before two larger one of him come up. They told him it was time to go but they noticed me and asked who I was and kinda hid him away. I told them who I was and how I didn't want to hurt anyone. I just wanted a friend. I soon became with rake and his family and after what happened to my grandfather, they were worried about me and rake, they took me with them for a while before I ran away. I haven't seen rake in years but when I saw him I was so happy, he didn't see but I cried. I was so happy to see my best friend again. Okay now that you both heard fuck off about it okay." I stood and walked to the bathroom. Leaving the boys to be I wash my face trying to rid of the horrible memories of watching my grandfather die. I hear a knock on the door and both boys stood there, with lust and love and worry. they now knew about my bestie but......I forgot about my "Punishment".