A dark fun night🍋

The bathrooms black tiles and white trim darken the room to relax and soothe, the lighting on the mirrors can be dimmed or brighten with the scroll next to the light switch. the extremely and unnecessarily large bathroom has a separated bathtub and shower. The tub is similar to a jacuzzies, large with jets but has some other settings like temperature and jet speed. The shower was glass, a main over head shower with other attachments that you would see online or in a catalogue. similar to the tub, its stupidly large but it is pretty comfortable. LEDs line the base boards and ceiling line, the colors can be controlled on the marbled sink, the bathtub, the shower or when you first walk in but the normal light switch. Walking into this bathroom for the first time in years, surprises me how fresh everything looks. As Jeff stands behind me taking it in, I walk over to the tub and start it, same with the faucet on the sink and the shower heads to clean them a little and make sure there's no brown coming from them. And to a success, they all run clean, turning the tub and the sink off leaving the shower on so I can get in, Jeff hugs me from behind in front of the mirror with a few neck and cheek kisses. 

"This cabin is not huge, how does this bathroom fit." Jeff whispered in my ear deeply. 

I giggle at his comment "I don't know, I didn't build it" I smile more with him being a sweet heart. "I don't know how my grandparents did it but I'm glad they did." smiling at the memories. Jeff continues to kiss on me, not wanting to break the moment I let him kiss me a few more times before breaking the silence. 

"Baby can I shower now....Please" I ask him hoping he lets me because I do not smell the greatest. 

"Yes baby, we can shower" He says, his words stun me. 

"What do you mean by we?" I questioned. 

"I mean we are showering together baby, and you can't say no because it's going to happen" He whispers darkly and plants a final kiss on my forehead before walking away. "Don't just stand there darling, strip. 

His words, his voice, so dark, so sexy. He's right, I can't say no because I don't want to. I begin taking my top off, he watches intently, he squats and rests his head on his hands as I begin to remove my leggings. 

"well are you just going to sit there and watch or are you going to join me" I tease. I slowly remove my bra and my panties to add and make my way to the shower. Before I can make it passed him he grabs my arm and forces me to look at him. 

"Not so fast sweetheart, you're going to help me. now you're going to be a good girl and take my shirt off" His finger lifts my face forcing me to look into his eyes. "Now princess" I grab the hem of shirt and begin to lift it but get distracted by looking at his toned body. After a minute I finally fully remove his shirt. "Now that's a very good girl, now the pants" I reach for his button but his hand stops me. "ah ah, with your mouth baby girl." I get on my knees and bite down and un button his pants but I come to a surprise. He's not wearing boxers, his length bounces out lightly tapping my forehead. 

"seriously babe" He chuckles, and lifts me up on my feet. "Now lets get in shall we" he picks me up bridal style like I cant walk. Opening the glass door, he gently sets me down but still holds me. looking me up and down, he has a stupid smirk on his face, a suspicious one. I know what he's thinking but I don't know for sure. He stares for a minute and I stare back enjoying the hot water and his presence. I know he's turned on and so am I but I'm not going to let lust take over. I didn't appreciate the silence any longer so I slowly reach over and grab the shorter shower head and I spray him with it, earning laughter from me and an angry/defeated Jeff right in front of me. I put it down after he was completely soaked I stop and take a moment to look. His wet hair and his toned body make him seem more attractive than he already was. I bite my lip and give him a little whistle teasing him a little bit. He looked as if he was about to kill me but he laughs, scratch that he.....giggled. he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, a small blush comes to my face but I still only give a slight smile. 

"Yes baby?" I ask him innocently

"don't act so innocent baby girl, your going to be punished for that." he groaned darkly. 

"oh yeah, what are you going to do about it" I teased

The next thing I knew, he spun me around and grabbed the back of my hand, placed them on the glass. He nuzzled up into my neck and began to kiss my sweet spot, causing a small moan to slip out. 

"good fucking girl, now you're going to take this cock however I give it to you right." He asks

"Yes" I shakily reply

"Yes what" he demanded

"yes sir"

"not what I'm looking for baby doll try again" he slaps my ass, hard. 

"yes daddy"

"There's my girl" 

He starts kissing down my neck, moving down my body, slowly, teasing me. Small and quiet moans spill from my mouth making him harder than he already is. his hands move up and down my curves. God I hate how he knows what he does to me.

"Jeff please" I beg "Stop teasing me"

"Be careful what you wish for darling, I will not be gentle with you today." he groaned

"what if that's what I want" I whisper back

"Then that's what you're going to fucking get" he rubs his cock on my wetness, teasing me before ramming his cock harshfully into me, causing my back to arch. loud moans escape as he pound me. 

"so fucking tight baby" he groans giving as ass slap. he pounds harder and faster refusing to stop. "If you keep gripping my cock like that I'm going to cum inside of this cute little pussy" he moans 

"lets cum together than baby, let me cum on that beautiful of cock of yours." As those words come out of my mouth he gives harder thrusts as he cums inside of my pussy. I moan loudly as I cum on his cock, he buries his head into my neck both breathing hard. Giving love bites and kisses into my neck. 

" I love you baby, come on, lets get to bed." he turns off the water and picks up my wet body. carrying me to our bedroom I snuggle into his neck. "you're adorable"

"shut up, I'm just tired." I sleepily scold him. 

"awe did daddy tire you with his amazing sex." he teased

" yes now shut up" he sets me on the bed, pulling the black comforter over me. He exits the room for a minute before coming back with some water. 

"here you go princess, for whenever you're ready." he sets the water on the bedside table qand crawls into bed next to me holding me.

"Thank you baby" I say right before passing out.