Jeff's flirting

Jeff smirked and walked towards you with a slight blush on his bleached face. As he walked towards you, you started blushing a tiny bit. He licked his lips and whispered  your ear "mmmhmm what do we have here, you showing your curves like that." You blushed even more as he whispered in your ear once more "why you showing everyone what's mine." He said once more. "I didn't know I was yours" you whispered back making him blush a little more. His smirk became larger and he pulled something out of his pocket. It was a piece of paper and his slid it between your tits and the dress. He walked away and BEN looked at you.  He starts laughing. "Yn, you should see your face rn" he said while trying not to laugh his ass off making you turn more red. He then lost it laughing. You walked behind him and slapped the back of his head and headed to the kitchen. You see toby making waffles.

"Hey Toby" you say

"H-hey Yn, d-do you u want some-e w-waffels s" he said

"Ya sure thanks Toby" you tell him. He nodded at you as you walked out by the dinning table where you see slender. "Hi slender" you tell him. "Hello child, you have something on your mind. Please tell me." "It's really not much" "you want to go back to work soon don't you"
"Ya just a little bit" you told him. He gave you a phone to text your friend from the club. "You may go but I will have one of my proxy's follow to make sure you don't run and a few others are coming over soon." Slender explained. "thank you slender" you looked down at the phone and started texting

                    F/n BITCH

                                   Hey f/n
                                I am safe 
                      but I'm going
                          to come back
                   to work soon just
                           so you know

Now you text
Me back ass
Where have
You been, glad
Your safe, and ya
You need to come
Back these bottles
Ain't going to drink
Themselfs 🤣🤣

                               I was taking
                             Care of things
                          but I'm coming
                       back, make sure
                          my clothes are
                        there and boots.

they are can't
Wait to see you
Come by next
Week, we are
Doing some new
Installation so better
Lights and bar and stage.

                            Good to hear,
                         Ttyl BITCH

BYE BITCH

  You smile and look up to see BEN, Jeff, EJ, slender, trender, and LJ at the table surrounding you. "Can I help yall" you say as you turn around. They all walk away but Jeff. "You can help me by letting me come with you and reading that note" he whispered in your ear and sat next to you "ok I'll read it after Toby makes my waffels." He nodded and looked that dress. You notice and say "Jeff I think your drooling a little bit" not to loud but loud enough to were BEN and EJ heard you because they were next to you. You giggled while EJ and BEN laughed a bit. Jeff became flustered and looked away.

"Aww come on Jeffy that was funny" BEN said while laughing

"Don't call me that unless you wanna get cut" Jeff said while glaring at him

Toby came out with a big stack of like 40 waffles.

JEFFS POV

She looked at the waffles amused as Toby was trying to not trip. "LUNCH IS READY" he yelled as more people came in. Slender helped him set the waffels on the table. He continued to til like usual. Everyone got food and began to eat. After everyone was done, Yn say there waiting for everyone to leave.

Yn's pov

As everyone left I reached into my tit and grabbed the piece of paper Jeff had left there. I carefully unfolded it and began to read it.

Yn, wait for me outside on the deck at 10 pm. I have a suprize for you.

                  Jeff

I turn to see Jeff sitting next to me still. I whisper in his ear. "I will" he turns to look at you "good and make sure you wear that sexy dress you have on"  he stood up and walked away leaving you a blushy mess. You stood up and walked to your room and waited for the time to come so you decided to get ready.

---------------------
Sorry for not updating I'm going to update more. Hope everyone had a good 4th of July.