An introduction

You are following EJ down a very dark dim hallway. Eventually you stop and he opens the door for you.

"This is your room, here's you bag. I'll come get you in a few minutes so we can introduce you to every one else " Ej claimed as he left you alone

You set your bag on your bed and look around the room for a minute. It's walls are dark with some dim lights, a desk with a lamp and a bed. It has a small closet to put a few things in and has a shelf to put things on. The metal bar was rusted but a few hangars we're hanging. You set your bag on the desk, open it and out the bottles of liquor in one of the drawers. As you settle in, you get the feeling of someone's watching you. You look around and see noone so you put it aside.

"Yn, come downstairs it's time to meet everyone." Slender says to you.

You start going downstairs with your hand on your side. You see EJ waiting for you at the bottom. His hand was out so he could help you. You take his hand as you walked to the kitchen.

"Great, now that Yn is here time to introduce you guys. Of course you know EJ, Jeff is the one who is gone along with some of the others. LJ is the tall clown one....." Slender explained.
He dissapered after introducing you to mostly everyone. A boy with long ears walks up to you.

"Hey Yn, wanna play some video games." BEN said.

"Sure BEN, what do you got."

"I got a ton of games, Mario kart, new super Mario bros, pinball, racing games, just dance, litteraly anything."

"Mario kart, im so going to kick your ass."

"You wanna bet"

"Hell ya, let's go tiny,"

"Your only tall because of your shoes"

"Ik"

You guys ran to the tv and started playing. You won every round and he was pissed.

"Haha, you can't win. Sucks." You bragged

"Shut up you cheated"

"You keep thinking that" you whisper under your breath "pussy"

"The Fuck you just call me"

" I called you a pussy, you wanna fight me outside or some shit"

"Outside now"

"Ok child"