An un pleasent surprise

THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS SUICIDE ATTEMPT AND SOME DARK DEPRESSING THINGS. You have been warned, enjoy

The next morning you realize the mess you and Jeff have to clean. Jeff is still asleep as you woke. You try to see if you can walk. You were able to stand and walk a bit so you began cleaning up. You became less wobbly and we're walking straight. Once you finish cleaning, Jeff was asleep so you went downstairs to make food. You see Ben and Toby on the couch rocking back and forth.

"What's up with you guys" you question the two cowering guys

"W we heard you and Jeff last night. WHYYY Y/N" BEN cried. You could help but feel bad and laugh a bit. So you ran upstairs and woke Jeff up.

UPSTAIRS
"Jeff wake up you gotta see this" you say while laughing

"No come back lat-" he stopped mid sentence realizing you can still walk. " How the fuck can you walk."

"I don't know, now come" you drag him out of bed and down the stairs. He also saw BEN and Toby rocking.

"They heard us last night" you whisper to Jeff. He started laughing hard. Suddenly you run to the bathroom vomiting. Jeff come running in holding you hair. He hands you a pregnancy test for safety measures. You took the test and waited.
After it was done you looked at it and you were pregnant. You went to tell Jeff.

"JEFFERY!!" You tell from the bathroom. Jeff comes running in looking at the test he looks at you and hugs you non stop.

3 WEEKS LATER

You don't feel good so you use the restroom but only blood comes out and you started crying knowing you had and early miscarriage. Jeff bursts in asking what's wrong.

"Baby, what wrong. You ok please say something" he cried

"their gone, their gone and it's my fault" your sobs turn into crying. You cry into Jeff's arms as everyone comes in and hugs you.

After it's been disposed of you bolt to your room putting on sad music sobbing to yourself about how it was your fault. You notice your knife. You grab it and start counting as you cut yourself all over starting on your thighs. "1, 2, 3" and it continued until you hit 21.
"21, I kept that kid 21 days and they are gone" you put on long sleeved clothes and walked out. Ignoring everyone around you go to the roof. You sit down thinking. You think until you hear voices which snaps you out of a trance. You look and see LJ, and Jeff.

"Baby, this isn't your fault please stop." He cries

"Stop what"

"Your moaning has worried all of us including slender" Jeff mentioned

"Don't forget his one perv brother and the other ones" LJ added.

"I will when I feel like it."

Jeff walks up to you and grabs your wrist quickly causing you to jump. He accidentally rolled the sleeve down revealing some of the cuts you made. This causes him and LJ to start crying on you.

"Why love, why"

"It's my fault the baby is gone so I thought I should too," you say while crying a bit. They look at you.

"No this is not you can't help when this happens, just promise me you will stop I don't want to loose you" Jeff cried into your shoulder.

"I promise Jeffery," you promised him assuring you won't do it anymore. He hold you in his arms tightly as you cry into his chest.

The next few weeks were bad but you made it and kept your promise. After the third week you were feeling better. Finally deciding to go to work.

As you were thinking of going back to work the thoughts of not being good enough, and the thoughts of I'm not good enough and I will never be good enough came back. Wondering if I should even go back until you receive a message from f/n.