karma 🍋

Walking back into the mansion, I don't go to the bathroom or my room, I head to Jeff's because that's the last place he would be. I mean knowing Jeff its not difficult to determine where hes going to be, I mean he's not a very quite person but Jeff getting BEN and LJ into this is not fun. Two can play this game, I head to the attic where no one ever is and I do it quickly because I don't need them knowing where I am for the night, or at least until Jeffery falls asleep. He thinks he can do whatever the fuck he wants when he wants yeah no. I climb into the attic closing the latch and turning on my flashlight. I walk over the attic as dust flies all over it is worth being dirty for a bit of karma because karma is a bitch and I'm that bitch. As long as no one comes up here I will be alright....right. Yeah yeah for sure no one knows about this place but EJ and I swear to god if EJ recommended this place to the boys I swear I will cut his dick off. After what feels like forever I check my phone and its bout 4:30 am, which happens to be the perfect time because at this point he must have passed out with everyone else or went out on a killing spree. I quietly head over to the latch and over hear a certain conversation.

"I DONT CARE FIND HER" Jeff yelled at both what sounded like BEN and LJ

"we've looked everywhere where else could she be" LJ pointed out

"we will see about that" Jeff told them "EJ!" Jeff yelled for him

" what is it you need this time" EJ said calmly as he was used to Jeff's constant screaming

"you know y/n better than anyone else, where would she be hiding" Jeff asked

"did you check the basement or the attic" and with that EJ walked away

I backed away from the latch and headed for the small window only to be caught but a long pair of arms.

"Where do you think you're going princess" a low raspy voice said. I turned around to be met with LJ and I must say he did look hot with the way he was staring at me. His hair drooped down his face and with a sense of pride starts to hold me tighter.

"I am going where ever the fuck I want to" I smirked back at him and he bent down to my ear.

"I don't think so darling" he seductively said in my ear while he began to kiss my neck. A black cloud of smoke rose around us and we teleported from the attic to mine and Jeff's bedroom.

"Oh Jeffery, I got your toy" LJ yelled and Jeff and BEN ran into the room

"There's my princess" Jeff said and walked closer to me and smashed his lips onto mine as his hands snaked to my ass. He picked me up and threw me onto the bed as BEN and LJ just stood there watching trying to avoid their bulges. "Oh baby girl, trying to hide from me after teasing me, not today honey, today, we all are going to have a little fun with you" His hands began to trail into the front of my pants slowly lowering until he touches my pussy that gets wetter with every touch. He slowly starts rubbing my clit, touching my hole every so often to make my clit wet as well. As soft moans fill the air, Jeff slowly begins to lift me onto my knees and back down to sit on my ankles. " Oh sweetheart, I'm going to make you scream my name tonight. you will be screaming all of our names tonight and I don't give a fuck who hears" Jeff states bluntly with still circling my clit. I start to shake as I feel my orgasm starting to rise "Oh fuck" I moan. " not yet y/n, don't you fucking dare cum, not until my cock is pulsing inside your precious pussy." He threatens.

Im holding my orgasm in as much as I can but I dint think I can last much longer. "Jeff, I'm going to come, I cant hold it in any longer" I moan, and with that being stated he rips off my bottoms, tearing my panties in half. He throws me on my back and starts sucking and licking my clit, abusing it like its the last thing on earth. 'Fuckk Jeff I'm going to come.. shit" I moan loudly catching BEN's and LJ's, like my moans are pulling them towards my body. "That's a good fucking girl cum all over my face baby, I want to taste you." And with those few words, my back arches and an orgasm fills the air spilling on Jeff's tounge, devouring my sensitive bud. "That's a good fucking girl, coming for me" Jeff taunted, I slowly nod in agreement. A thick puff of smoke appears above me, signifying LJ is right above me. God he looks so sexy staring down at me like I'm desirable. He looks at Jeff and he nods, Confusion fills my head but quickly dissipates when LJ's cock is gently being tapped on my lips, like he's knocking on a door to enter and home. "open" He demanded and i complied. " Good girl, now fucking take it like the good girl you are." I flip myself over to position my self better while his cock is still in my mouth and I start sucking a teasing his tip. he throws his head back as i keep sucking and teasing his cock. He grabs a chunk of my hair and forces his cock in further. I gag slightly at the unexpected but I don't stop, using my tounge, bobbing my head up and down. I receive a slap on my ass and I moan at the interaction. "Damn baby, that ass is so fucking nice" Ben says while slapping it once more, earning another moan. A moan slips from LJ and cum fills my mouth and spills down my throat. Swallowing it, I show him and he gives a grin of satisfactions.