A drunken day

You wake up with a bottle of patron on your night stand. But you suddenly have the feeling of someone watching you. You ignore it and get changed until you hear a whistle coming from the closet.

BENs POV

I was waiting in Yn's closet to scare her when she wakes up. As she wakes up I watch her. She starts getting changed but a sexual whistle comes out. She walked towards me, in hopes she doesn't find me. I slowly sat on the chilled floor hoping she doesn't look for me. The closet door opens and she looks at me like she is going to murder me.

Yn pov

I heard the whistle and knew someone was in my room. I notice something in the closets, it was BEN.

"BEN, WTF DUDE!" I shouted at him hoping he would explain himself.

" Let me expla-" you cut him off by grabbing his neck and carry him by the stairs and throw him. EJ walks over to see what the thud was, he looked at you then BEN a few times.

"Yn, what the hell did you do"

" He was in my closet looking at me change"

"Fair enough" he chuckled and to BEN he said " told you so...dumbass" he walked away and you walked back to your room.

You get a text from your bf

Hey Yn..we need to talk

                               About what
I cheated on
you and I'm
breaking up
with you. Sorry
not sorry. Whore.

   You have been blocked by                     user

You felt tears drop down your cheek. You walk over to you liquor drawer and pull all the bottles out. You whisper to yourself "bottoms up" you drink all day until dinner time. You stumble down the stairs while everyone is at the table looking at you with a bottle of vodka in your hand.

"What,"you say stumbling in the kitchen while saying some weird gibberish.

"What the hell happened Yn" slender spoke to you.

" Well it happens when the love of you life cheats on you and walks right out the door." You say like your going to cry drunkenly "I'll kill that son of a bitch, him and his bitch"

Everyone looks at you concerned but Jeff chuckles and told you he would help with that.  Slender teleported you to your room and shut the door.

"Yn your out of control, he hurt you but that's not a reason for you to drink..." He looks over to your desk to count the bottles "6 bottles of patron,vodka, and Mike's harder lemonade"

He teleported leaving you in your room alone.

Timeskip

After drinking about 10 bottles not only did you vomit most of the night you woke up with the biggest headache and had to goto the store. You were very sober and a tiny bit tipsy still but you knew what was going on.