dirty dancing pt2

An- I'll let you know when to start the song, sorry for the wait here's the next chapter

As the crowd was cheering at you and f/n pulling the stunts you did, you noticed most of the pastas either at the bar or near it. You wink in their direction and head off to change and get your dance floor prepared for the last routine of the events night. You changed into a dark crimson red, black and blue outfit with a pair of tall led heels that light up with a touch of a button. You fixed your hair and makeup and set up your dance floor with leds, a pole and extra space for the crowd to join in.

"Alright, leds are set you ready yn" fn asks

" Honey I was born ready"

"Great let's get it started"

You set up your pole and get into a position your comfortable with until you have been introduced

"LADIES AND GENTELMAN FOR THE LAST ACT OF OUR NIGHT WE HAVE OUR VERY OWN YN PREFORMING, FEEL FREE TO JOIN.... NOW WELCOME TO THE STAGE YN" he announced very loudly as your song came on

An- cue the song

You start grinding slowly and do some very entertaining spinning until the beat dropped and you walked around singing "cuz I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it, sex in the air I don't care I love the smell of it, sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me" grabbing Jeff and few others to join as a few others followed dancing with you as you sing and grind. Without stopping you dance and grind with everyone. while doing this you noticed Jeff's jealousy and winked at him while dancing inviting more and more. As the floor got filled you got on the pole doing your thing until the end of the song. As it ended you posted and got applauded greatly. It was about 3am when you finished your routine and headed to the back not noticing the glare Jeff was shooting at you.

JEFFS POV

"If she wants to play that way, I will too" I said to myself

"Hey hey BEN, LJ come here"

Upon me summoning them, the rest left back to the mansion.

"Can you guys help me with something"

"Sure what's up buddy" BEN questioned him

" I want revenge on yn, and I want you to help." I said with a smirk

"Sure, what do you want us to do" LJ questioned

" Wanna help me punish her in bed"

" Woah woah, your telling me you want us to help you fuck her brains out .....I'm down" BEN said proudly

"LJ what about you" I asked

" You got one fine lady, alright Ill help but you can't come after us after wards"

We looked towards the door where yn entered after her routine.

"Let's head back to set everything up and I'll shoot yn a text"

Yn pov

As I changed into a pair of black sweat pants and a red crop top my phone went off. It was Jeff.

Jeff-hey babydoll, went home with the boys, come home soon ok, love you.

Yn- ok, see you soon I'm on my way

I sent the message and grabbed my things. I said good bye to fn and took a bottle of Jager with me. Walking home sipping on it, I wondered to myself what was Jeff going to do. My thoughts were soon interrupted by bushes rustling. I grabbed my contractable pole and walked to it, it was just the rake.

"Goddamit rake, don't scare me like that"

"Sorry yn, you did great tonight, but I must warn you, they boys had a plan for you when you get home, I'd be careful, I heard Jeff say you won't walk tomorrow. My suggestion is you surprise then before they get you."

I blushed heavily knowing what he was talking about but what did he mean by they.

"Thanks rake, seen you soon"

I walked away as he said goodbye as well I knew it was going to be a fun night. Well Jeffery, welcome to pain and pleasure.