A fight and a new heart

" who the fuck you think your calling a pussy" BEN said enrangely

"You, you pussy ass bitch" you said as you gave off a sense of anger and full sass.

"OK THATS IT" BEN came charging toward you. You reach to your side and pull out the pole you had, extending it and hit him with it. He falls but gets back up. You look him in the eyes, your eyes start glowing red and you start levitating a little bit. (The slants mean Yn is using her minipulative powers) stop, and go into the forest.  He goes screaming at you. You lower youself, put your pole to your side. You turn to see everyone outside.

"The Fuck you looking at"

"Is he coming back" LJ asked

"Not anytime soon." You said calmly

You hear a voice behind you causing you to jump a bit. "Good, that little shit is annoying"

"Who the fuck are you and don't creep up on me like that, almost gave me a dam heart attack asshole"

"Names Jeff" he grabs his knife out of his pocket and puts it to your throat "talk to me like that you aren't going to live to see another day"

"Ok," oh click a botton on your pole sending him into a tree.

"Ok, you are going to die now" he said angrily

"Bring it on Bitch"

You and Jeff fight and send him the same way you sent BEN. They are going to be gone a while. Better go inside before they come back. You head inside while everyone looks at you for a sec, and follow you. You head upstairs to your room before you get called.

"H-hey Yn, b-be carful, They w-will come back t-to harm you"

"thanks, I will.."

"N-names toby, and your welcome. L-lock your door t-to make sure they d-dont come in" Toby explained.

"Thanks Toby, see ya later."

You start walk into your room, grabbing your speaker blasting music while practicing your dancing. You play your fav playlist and dance. You change into your stripper clothes and heels and practice until you get a routine right. You are soon interupted by an opening door.

"Hey Yn, turn that shit dooownnn, what are you doing" EJ said

"Hey EJ, im practicing, you should know that I'm am or was a stripper."

"Ya i know but dam, your getting good. Hope Jeff or BEN dont walk in. You have no idea that they will try"

"Thanks EJ, See you later"

"Bye"

He walks out and you continue. You hear the door slam closed and hear loud stomping foot steps coming towards the door. Your door is swung open by no other than Jeff and BEN.

"Enjoy your walk boys" you said with a slight giggle while upside down on the pole

"No, get down from there now" Jeff said with rage.

"Come get me pretty boy"

They both tryed getting you down but it didn't work. You see BEN looking you up and down .

"Like what you see tiny"

He blushes and walked out. You giggled as Jeff was still trying to get you down.

"Jeff, it's not going to work and stop trying to kill me." You said

" Them get down here before I kill you."

"Why should I"

He closes you door and walked toward your face. "Cuz I want a dance, mostly everyone is out killing by now.

"Ugh, fine. Touch me your going deeper and longer into the forest got it." You said sternly

"Fine"

You put on a song you like and start dancing. You notice he's getting hard.

"Like what you see handsome". You whisper in his ear. He blushes slightly and nods. You giggle "you want more" he nods a bit. "Well, you'll have to wait a bit, everyone's up and here. You wink and head back to the pole. More people walk in to see what the noise was and they see you on the pole, half run out a blushy mess, everyone is enjoying the show. Once the song ends you look at who stayed."what are yall looking at" they left including Jeff so your alone. You retract your pole and lay on your bed thinking about how and why you had to stay there. You grab a bottle of patron and take a few shots before falling into a deep sleep.