LEMON 🍋

THIS PART IS A LEMON, SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

" Good evening sexy" Jeff said seductively

A pink shade covers my cheeks and a a feeling comes up.

"You know, when you dress like that" Jeff whispers in your ear sudectivley once more "it makes me feel things. It makes me want you" he says as he starts kissing my neck. I decided to flirt back and I was now in the mood.

"Well let's go have some fun then" I whisper back

He picks me up and goes to his room. I could tell he's ready because he was hard in his dark jeans. I gave off a slight smirk and a giggle. He looked at me while pressing a botton on a small controller. Small moans escaped my lips as he put a vibrator in.

" How did you...how"

"Well, when your a phyco killer, it's easy. I slipped it in as I carried you up here. Now time for some fun." She said with a smirk

"You little shit" moans escaped my lips once more as he increased the speed until I climaxed. He walks up to my ear and says "time for your punishment, I didn't say you can cum." He clicked another button opening a secret door. He turned off the vibrator and removed it. You look to your left where the door opened and your eyes widened because you saw everything. Chains, ropes, handcuffs, vibrators and a bunch of other toys. A smirk hit his face as he noticed your lit up face.

" Is my princess ready" he said as you nodded. He removed his shirt revealing his tones abs. You walk over to the door and pull something out of your bag. A bottle of crown royal and a shot glass. He looks at you confused. "Get on the bed now" you glared at him as he did what was told. You walk over and put the glass on his abs. Pouring some liquor you intentionally over pour onto his abs and say "ops I made a mess, I better clean it" i took the shot with my mouth and lick the liquor off of him.

2nd person pov

You felt his cock getting harder so, you lower yourself to his pants and unbutton them with your teeth. He smiles a bit while groaning. You fully remove his pants and pull him up to were he's only sitting up. You sit on him while kissing passionately and hard. As your tounges fight for dominance he won this battle. He gripped your ass making you giggle a bit. He pick you up and your back was now against a wall while not breaking the kiss. You break the kiss for air and you look deep in his eyes. You saw lust, love and happiness. You reconnected lips and fought for dominance once more. Sucking eachother tounges and exploring mouths until he was sick of it. He removed your clothes until you were left in you black underwear set. He gave a smirk and ripped them off which turned you on even more. He inserted 2 fingers and started pumping in and out of you. You moaned as you were kissing. He enjoyed hearing you sweet noises. He stopped pumping once he knew you were going to climax. He removed his underwear revealing 7-8 inches. He slipped a condom on and looked at you for consent. You nodded and he started fucking you up against the wall constantly moving around. A few things broke around the room until you hit the bed. He tossed you on the bed along with him on top of you. You wanted to suprize him so you flipped him over so your on top of him. You started riding him and heard his groans and some moans every once in a while. As you cummed all over his member he flipped you over and railed the fuck out of you for not asking nor telling him your climaxed. As he was railing you, you felt his climax and he accidentally broke the head board to the bed.

"I'm going to cum"

"No not yet, just a little longer princess" he said "your going to cum when I do" you nodded and moans echoed threw the room. "Ok cum with me baby girl, now"
As you both cummed into eachother you layed down next to eachother and snuggled. You reached over to the dresser where the bottle of crown was and drank a bit. Jeff asked for some as you turned he kissed you and drank it from your mouth.
"Thanks babygirl" he said with a smirk as you took about two shots and got closer to him. You look in his eyes as he looks into yours. He didn't notice what you were doing because his gaze was focused on your beautiful e/c eyes. You managed to cuff him to the broke head board and laughed a bit. When he tried to move his hand he realized what you did. As you smirked he managed to get out of th cuffs. You stood up to drink more and that's when he moved behind you. You jumped a bit which made him chuckle as he turned you around. He yet again took liquor from your mouth but before he could drink it all you drank the rest as it turned into a heavy make out session with him running his cold bleached hands up and down your body. It sent shivers to your spine and you throb for him. "I'll make sure you don't walk tomorrow Jeffy" his eyes widened in disbelief. You throw him on the bed pinning him making sure he can't turn the tables. As you kiss him you lower yourself to his very hard cock and slowly sit on it making him groan. "P-please" he studders. "Please what" you say. "Please fuck me mommy/master" you smirk at his words and you ride him until he came but you kept going until you knew he couldn't walk. You got off of him and lay down next to him.

"Dam that felt amazing" he said in amusement

" I know now sleep"

They both got close and fell asleep knowing the mess they would have to clean

----------------------------
How was this. I'll keep updating.