six-stream day

I wake up to my phone buzzing, it's my calendar notifications letting me know what today is.

I climb out of bed and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning guys."

"Quinn, it's the big day!" Karl shouts from the pantry as I proceed to sit on the counter.

Today is the day we announce our relationship to everyone.

I groan knowing not everyone is supportive.

"C'mon Quinn, what's the worst that could happen?" George says from the living room.

"I could give you a full f'ing list George."

"You hungry, sunshine?" Clay asks, trying to change the subject.

"Pass." I tell him.

"You have to eat something." George says, putting a banana in my hand.

"Fine, do we have any peanut butter?" I ask, jumping off the counter and heading toward the pantry.

"Yeah, here." Alex says.

"Thanks." I take it from his hand and open it.

"Do you want me to put some in a bowl or can I just eat it out of here?"

"Whatever you want hun." Clay tells me.

I smile at the nickname.

"When will you guys start streaming?" I ask.

"Around two-ish." Sap says, reaching into the fridge for the Sunny-D bottle.

-

"Are you using facecam?" I ask Alex, knowing the answer will most likely be a yes.

His chest tightened the minute I asked if he was using facecam.

"Yes, I'm sorry amor." He replies, pulling me into a hug.

"I love you." I remind him, pulling away from the hug.

"I love you too." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Clay isn't using facecam obviously and neither is Sapnap. I'm pretty sure they are gonna be in the same room when we go live."

"M'kay, thank you." I walk toward the room Clay streams in and peek my head in.

"Mind if I sit with you guys?"

Sapnap pushes his chair away from his desk so I could climb onto his lap.

I tilt my head so I can see the screen that has George's twitch account pulled up onto it.

"Three. Two. One." George says.

I can hear his mouse click and the starting soon screen pop up onto the screen in front of me.

A rush of adrenaline goes through causing me to shiver.

Sap notices and starts to trace shapes on my back and humming a tune to a song I didn't quite know.

I didn't care, all I knew was that it made me feel better about this situation.

Five minutes later the starting soon screen disappears and there is George himself with Karl and Alex to his sides.

"As you guys know this is a big announcement by the title and tweet we sent out."

His accent going through the extra set of headphones Clay gave me.

Karl's face turns red when he looks at the screen to meet eyes with Alex.

"Today we want to tell you guys something big. Dream and Sapnap are in the Discord call with us too." Karl says to chat breaking eye contact with Alex.

"Hi!" Clay says. "Hello." Sapnap says with a nervous laugh.

"Who wants to say it?" George asks.

"Long story short, we are doing big kid things." Alex says.

They all burst out laughing and I start to giggle into Saps chest.

He leans over to mute the mic.

"You good, Quinn?" Sap says sarcastically.

"No." I say bursting out with laughter.

Once everyone stops laughing George yells "No!" at chat.

Clay starts to tell chat that we are in a relationship.

"It's not only the Feral Boys. There is a girl involved." Karl tells chat.

Dono's start pouring in.

'I'd die to be her.' A dono says.

'What's her name?' Another dono asks.

"Do you want us to tell them?" Clay looks at me and asks.

"Will I get a Twix bar if I let you?" I question.

"Yes." Sap tells me with a chuckle.

Clay unmutes the mic and before he can say anything, I say into the mic "It's Quinn!"

Their faces are all shocked which makes me slam my hand on the desk while wheezing.

"I can't breathe!" I yell trying to catch my breath.

A hundred dollar dono comes in saying 'AYE ITS BIG Q AND SMALL Q!!!'

Me and Alex burst out in laughter while George thanks them for the hundred dollars.

"Will we get a face reveal?" I read aloud from someone in chat.

"Sadly not right now, but we can tell you guys somethings!" I tell chat.

"We? Who's we?" Alex asks.

"All six of us." I reply.

"Well," Clay says "She has green eyes."

"She has dirty blonde hair up to her shoulders." Sap chimes in.

"She has freckles." Karl says.

'How tall is she?'

"Shes short." Alex says with a laugh.

"Okay just cause I'm 5'5 doesn't mean you can make fun of me Mr. 5'8."

Alex does a fake gasp.

We answer more questions as I get more comfortable with chat.

"Okay we are going to end stream here! Thank you guys for coming!" George says.

"Bye!" We all yell.