twelve-missing alex

After an hour of laying in bed I figured everyone was asleep.

But why wasn't I?

Alex has left so many times, why is this time different?

I broke down in tears, sniffling, thinking no one could hear me; that was until Clay turned around.

"Honey, what's wrong?" He asked, pulling me on top of him and holding on to me.

"I miss him," I whisper as they all start to sit up.

"But he's left so many times, why is it different now?" I ask them all.

"It's okay love, we all miss him too" Karl says, clasping his hand onto mine.

"No but she's right, it does feel different this time." Sapnap whispers.

"Karl, what are you doing?" George questions with a raspy voice.

Alex<3

call quinn please :)

what

why?

just do it

okay

Seconds later and my phone starts buzzing.

I groan, picking it up from where I was laying minutes ago.

My jaw dropped and I looked around at all of the boys, even more tears appearing in my eyes.

"Hi!" I yell as I answer the phone.

"Hey darling, why are you crying?"

"I miss you." I manage to choke out, as I start to cry more.

Alex props up his phone and makes a heart with his hands while putting the biggest smile on his face.

"How'd you like the Cold Stone?" He asks.

"We haven't ate it yet." Sapnap says, stroking George's hair as he is already falling back asleep.

He starts telling me stories from when he was on the plane and when he arrived.

Alex's POV

As I was telling her stories about me on the plane, I noticed she was falling asleep in Clay's arms.

I take a few facetime photos and talk to Clay as he's the only one awake.

It became midnight and he waved me goodbye.

I brush my teeth and throw on my planet duck hoodie.

Not surprised it smells like Sapnap.

A/N: im so sorry this part took forever to get out. i havent really had much motivation lately to write. hopefully i will get motivation back soon but also im moving soon and school starts soon so it may be hard to write but ill try my best <3 i just realized i havent update the story in a month im really super sorry ill try my best :]