nine-running away

TW: Fighting

Karl's POV

"C'mon we're leaving." I say to him sternly grabbing the keys to the car.

They look at me with a questioning look.

"C'mon Clay we're going to get something for Quinn and George. You were an asshole to them."

We hop into the car, me in the driver's seat and Clay sitting behind the center console.

"Why would you do that? She's upset because of you." I say looking in the mirror.

Clay opens his mouth to speak.

"You know what, I don't want to hear it." I told him.

The ride was silent.

Sapnap's POV

"Can we go do something? I want to take my mind off this." She speaks up.

"Mhm" Me and George look at eachother, agreeing.

Alex chose to stay home and do school work.

-

She looks so happy.

Ice Cream smeared on her nose with the biggest grin picking flowers.

She runs up to me and George with daisies in her hands and some in her hair.

She places one gently in both mine and George's hair and poses to snap a picture.

"Cheese!" She giggles.

"It's getting late, how about we go home." George suggests.

I nod in agreement.

We get home and she heads to the fridge.

"Whatcha you making?" I ask curiously, peeking around her, putting my arms around her waist.

"A lime ricki! Want one?"

"Sure, George, want one too?" I say, keeping my eyes on how carefully she does it.

"No, thank you. I'll have some water though." George says.

Karl's POV

We walk through the door and see Quinn, George, and Sap spread out on the couches.

Quinn's laugh fades as the other boy walks through the door.

She stares at him before going back to her conversation.

"Oh come on Quinn! You can't treat me like this all day!" Clay yells.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes.

The yelling and arguing goes on for about another 15 minutes or so until Clay something that crosses the line.

Tears perk up in her eyes and she takes her jacket off the hook and slips out the door.

"What has gotten into you?" George yells at him.

"Oh, so it's all my fault now?" Clay yells all annoyed.

"Yes!" Sapnap yells back.