eleven-alex is in mexico

I wake up to Alex snoring in my ear, his legs tangled with mine and Sapnap's arms around my waist.

Then I remembered Alex told us last week that today he was flying out to Mexico for his friend's birthday.

I curl up into a ball and scoot closer to him.

I fall back asleep due to the warmth from him and the blanket.

"Sapnap, shake her gently." I hear Clay say, as I'm being violently shaken.

I groan and start rubbing my eyes to let him know I'm awake.

"We want crepes." Alex says immediately as I open my eyes.

I smile and point at my slippers. Karl runs over to them, taking them in hand and running back to me.

"Here you go!" He grins a big grin.

I nod as a thank you.

-

"M'kay, what do you want on your guys' crepes? Is it the usual nutella, whipped cream, and strawberries?" I ask.

They all respond in different forms of yes.

We all sit down in our designated seats and began eating.

"These are good small Q" Alex speaks up as I smile at both the name and compliment.

Time passes and before you know it George, Clay, and Sapnap are taking Alex to the airport.

Me and Karl wave as the walk out the door and head to the car.

Sapnap shuts the door behind all four of them and we burst into tears.

"Forgot my water bottle." Alex says, walking back into the house, stopping to look at Karl and I.

He grabs his water bottle and wipes the tears off our faces whilst some run down his face.

He gives a smile before walking out the door.

"I'm really gonna miss him." I murmur.

"Wanna go get soup? Maybe it will cheer us up." Karl asks, sniffling.

I nod, wiping my tears. "Let me go get changed and put some mascara and eyeliner on."

We get in the car and start heading to our favorite place to get soups and sandwiches.

Karl's POV

We arrive at Sally's Soups and Sandwiches as she grabs her purple mask with flowers and butterflies out of the glove box while I grab my classic black mask.

"You ready?" She asks me.

"Yep, let's go!" I reply.

"What are you gonna get?" She whispers, looking at the menu.

"I think I'll get the chicken noodle soup today. What are you gonna get?"

"I'll get the broccoli cheese soup." She says, looking away from the menu, her eyes meeting mine.

We get our food and sit in a window seat.

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick I'll be right back." She gets up from the seat and heads toward the bathroom.

"Hi! Are you Karl Jacobs?" Someone says from behind me.

"Yes!" I say, turning around.

"Oh my god! Can I get a picture?" They ask.

"Always." I smile.

"Thank you!" They smile as they walk away.

"Who was that?" Quinn asks, sitting down.

"Not sure. I guess they're a fan."

She hums as she takes a bite of the bread they gave with the soup.

"Ready to go home?" I ask, as she takes the last sip of her soup.

We hop in the car and roll the windows down.

The wind glides through her hair as she laughs, forgetting about everything.

Quinn's POV

We get home and the rest of them are watching a movie.

"Hey, where were you guys?" Sapnap asks.

"Just got back from eating at Sally's Soups and Sandwiches." I tell them.

"And you didn't invite us?" George gasps, throwing his hand over his chest, being sarcastic.

"Next time." Karl says.

"M'kay well we already had dinner. We got tacos, so nothing special." Clay tells us.

I nod, pointing down the hallway letting them know I'm going to bed soon.

Sapnap gets off the couch, following me to the bathroom, as the rest follow his action.

I take the makeup wipes from out of the cabinet and take one out of the package.

Clay takes it from my hand and starts removing my eye makeup.

The doorbell rings and I walk over to it.

I open the door and see a doordash delivery guy standing there with Cold Stone.

I tip him and shut the door.

"Who the hell ordered Cold Stone?" I slightly shout so they can hear me.

"Here let me see it." George says, reaching for the box.

"It says it's from Alex." He smiles.

"I'm too tired for dessert." I murmur, landing on the bed.

They climb in after me, pulling the blanket over all five of us.

A/N: (oh god before i forget the idea of this part came from @McytandDreamsmpsimp ) I haven't posted a part in awhile incase you weren't able to read the last note before it was deleted, my family has been doing things recently and I've been doing things with friends before my summer is over and I have to go back to school. Anyway have a good day/night :] <33