Chapter 27: Day 26 of 28

Bubble

Addison Forbes Montgomery is trapped for 28 days with only Meredith Grey in her house in Seattle. Will they stay enemies? Will they become friends? Will they become 'more than friends'?

Loosely Based on Current Events. MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey. Rated E for Explicit. Spoilers through GA-S16-E21, PP-S6-E13 (aka now). Fluff, Humor, Romance.

Chapter 27: Day 26 of 28

Meredith and Addison wake up in the morning still spooning each other happily.

"Good morning sunshine," says Meredith, as she yawns, and sees Addison wake up next to her.

"Morning," Addison yawns, pulling Meredith closer.

They lean in, and share a gentle kiss.

"We have a clean kitchen," Meredith smiles.

"Yes we do, all those hours of scrubbing," Addison chuckles.

"Do you want noodles for breakfast?" Meredith offers.

"Sure," says Addison.

"I think I can make them myself," says Meredith.

"Are you sure?" says Addison skeptically.

"I'm sure. I just boil the water, put the noodles in a bowl, pour the water over, put a plate on top, and wait for two minutes," says Meredith.

"Alright, go ahead," says Addison. "And thank you."

Meredith kisses Addison again before she goes to make breakfast, making coffee too while she's at it.

Addison rises and joins Meredith in the kitchen.

"Hey, are you checking up on me?" says Meredith suspiciously.

"No, I just wanted to kiss you," says Addison, as she pulls Meredith in for a kiss.

"Mm, cute, but I think you were checking up on me," says Meredith as they pull away.

"Okay, I was," says Addison. "Didn't want another fire," she laughs.

"It's sweet," says Meredith, as she kisses Addison again.

"Here, let's eat," says Meredith, as she sets the bowls of soup on the table.

"Yum," says Addison, as she pours herself a cup of coffee to go with it.

"So, we have a wedding to attend this evening," Meredith smiles.

"We have a wedding to attend," Addison smiles back.

"Let's have fun with it, let's get dressed up," says Meredith.

"Yeah, that'll be fun," Addison agrees.

They watch a bit of television, and make out on the couch before work, arriving an acceptable amount of time before it starts.

"Hey Teddy," says Meredith, as she learns she's on a case with her this afternoon.

"Hey," says Teddy. "Are you excited for Arizona and Callie's wedding?" says Teddy.

"Absolutely," says Meredith. "Especially because I missed the first one!"

"What were you doing?" Teddy tries to remember.

"Marrying Derek," Meredith giggles.

"Oh!" Teddy laughs.

"Well, it helped us adopt Zola," Meredith smiles.

"Definitely important," says Teddy. "I'm so excited for this wedding but I'm nervous," says Teddy.