11: DAY 10 OF 28

Author's Note:

SPOILER ALERT: THIS FANFICTION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS UP TO GA-S16-E21, AND PP-S6-E13,

AND ALSO POTENTIALLY S19-S3-E16, AKA NOW!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Yeah, so they kissed in the last chapter. If you missed that... You might wanna go read that again, and then read this!

bobbiejelly

Bubble

Addison Forbes Montgomery is trapped for 28 days with only Meredith Grey in her house in Seattle. Will they stay enemies? Will they become friends? Will they become 'more than friends'?

Loosely Based on Current Events. MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey. Rated E for Explicit. Spoilers through GA-S16-E21, PP-S6-E13 (aka now). Fluff, Humor, Romance.

Chapter 11: DAY 10 OF 28

Meredith Grey and Addison Montgomery keep kissing and kissing and kissing each other.

If this were 'Cinderella,' they might have heard the clock strike twelve into 'tomorrow,' but they didn't, because they didn't set an alarm to go to actual sleep because that would wreck the point of - actually - sleeping - right?

Therefore, seeing as their gazes were looking into each other rather than on their watches or phones or their grandfather clocks, Meredith and Addison spent the late hours into the evening, well- morning, entangled in their pre-established embraces.

"God, even after kissing you all day I still can't get enough," Addison pants as she seals her lips to Meredith's neck just so she can hear her moan out again.

"I know, your tongue is so talented- oh, yeah keep doing that," Meredith reacts as Addison suckles right under Meredith's neckline.

They're still fully clothed and they have been all day. Meredith has made a point of making sure they never let their hands or their lips wander anywhere past pg just yet because she doesn't want them to start screwing right away.

That's how a lot of Meredith's previous relationships failed and how a lot of Addison's had as well and they just don't want this to blow up in their faces.

"Your skin is addicting. Like, I think you might have a thing on it or in it that makes it hard for me to stop tasting it," Addison says breathlessly as she nibbles very carefully not to give Meredith any hickeys.

"I think it's called 'pheromones,' Meredith offers between ragged breaths, and for once, Addison groans and says that it's time for 'more sexy, less science," and Meredith giggles because sex is all about biology, anyway.

"Your touch drives me crazy," Meredith offers in return. "Every time I feel your skin on mine I swear I feel like I'm off-axis and I'm spinning and I come back to the world somewhere different. It's a good thing. I feel... Lighter. Like shaking the bad stuff away..." Meredith says, realizing her metaphor compares her body to a spinning top that Addison is turning, and hoping that Addison will somehow make sense of this all...

Addison says "mmhmm," as she opens her mouth wider and lets her tongue run freely over Meredith's neck as she grasps Meredith's shoulders harder.

They're still in bed after all this time. They spent almost the entirety of their Sunday, there, aside for supper break and trips to the washroom to freshen up between makeout sessions.

Addison is situated now mostly on top of Meredith and seeing how hard she can get Meredith to pull on her hair simply by dragging her lips over the underside of Meredith's jawline.