19: Day 18 of 28

Author's Note:

Enjoy!

This is one of my favorite stories to write, now.

And it's all thanks to the awesome reviews!

bobbiejelly

Bubble

Addison Forbes Montgomery is trapped for 28 days with only Meredith Grey in her house in Seattle. Will they stay enemies? Will they become friends? Will they become 'more than friends'?

Loosely Based on Current Events. MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey. Rated E for Explicit. Spoilers through GA-S16-E21, PP-S6-E13 (aka now). Fluff, Humor, Romance.

Chapter 19: Day 18 of 28

When Addison Montgomery and Meredith Grey wake up they realize their hands are still up each other's pajama shirts.

Not that they're complaining at all, of course, but they're still groping each other in their damn sleep.

Which, in and of itself, is objectively sort-of hilarious.

"Can't get enough during the day so you gotta start this at night too, huh?" Says Meredith to Addison teasingly.

"Wha-?" Addison rumbles as she opens her eyes and squeezes her hands reflexively, essentially fondling Meredith roughly even more.

"Ohh-" Meredith moans out reflexively and this time it's Addison's turn to smirk a little bit.

"Guess I really can't get enough," says Addison. "I think it's just you," Addison adds in brutal honesty before she's fully awake in the morning.

"Thanks," Meredith says with a swoon as she cuddles into Addison even closer.

Addison keeps her hands on Meredith's breasts and keeps touching them and gently massaging them through her warm hands gently.

"Mm, that's nice," Meredith hums as she allows her eyes to close again.

"Mm, I'm glad, your breasts are so nice. They're like two little pillows," Addison marvels.

Meredith giggles and then Addison giggles because both hers and Addison's breasts are both jiggling at the same time.

"What, I never knew how cool breasts could be in bed. I've never dated anyone with them before and now it's like- 'wow there's boobs!' It's just new and yours are so cool and I really like touching them," Addison rambles.

"Mm, well, I'm glad you're appreciating boobs, and especially my boobs!" Says Meredith.

"I wanna appreciate your boobs more right now," says Addison hungrily.

"Okay Addie," says Meredith, grinning and removing her pajama top to expose her bare chest.

"Lovely," says Addison as she leans in with her hands and her lips.

Addison starts suckling on Meredith's breast again and handling the other gently with her warm hands before switching as Meredith leans back and starts gripping onto Addison's hair.

"Mm," Meredith moans and Addison keeps going and going.

"Kiss me?" Meredith requests, and Addison complies, crawling onto her girlfriend in a flash.

Addison leans down and Meredith leans up and they kiss hungrily as well.

"I'm already turned on a bunch," Meredith hushes.

"Good graces, so am I," Addison realizes as she closes her eyes and checks in with herself.

"You drive me so wild, I can't keep my hands off of you," says Meredith.