4: DAY 3 OF 28

Author's Note:

SPOILER ALERT: THIS FANFICTION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS UP TO GA-S16-E21, AND PP-S6-E13,

AND ALSO POTENTIALLY S19-S3-E16, AKA NOW!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

bobbiejelly

Bubble

Addison Forbes Montgomery is trapped for 28 days with only Meredith Grey in her house in Seattle. Will they stay enemies? Will they become friends? Will they become 'more than friends'?

Loosely Based on Current Events. MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey. Rated E for Explicit. Spoilers through GA-S16-E21, PP-S6-E13 (aka now). Fluff, Humor, Romance.

Chapter 4: DAY 3 OF 28

Old rivalries die hard.

Addison Montgomery and Meredith Grey: They're in such a rush, this morning.

After last night's elaborate dinner, slightly stale cold cereal was hard to choke down, but it was all that Meredith and Addison had time for, for breakfast.

"You should have set your alarm earlier, Addison!" Meredith says, complaining that Addison took too long in the shower.

"I live here, too now I have every right to shower!" Addison bellows back.

"So do I and you used all the hot water!" Meredith counters.

"You wanted a shower right after me and you were sleeping when I got up to take mine!" Addison protests.

"Ugh, whatever we'll have to figure something out for the future but now we have to get to work!" Meredith says, slurping orange juice as fast as she can.

"Sure, Grey, sure," Addison sighs loudly as she brushes her teeth by the kitchen sink.

Meredith does the same, and pretty soon they are rushing out the door.

"Pick up your damn coat, Meredith," Addison sighs as she tosses Meredith's to her, while taking hers off the coat rack.

"Oh, no. You do not get to come into my house and tell me where to put my stuff, Montgomery," Meredith counters.

"Are you driving or am I?" Addison shouts.

"I'll do it, you'll get lost," Meredith sighs.

"I will not!" Addison counters.

"You got lost yesterday on the way home!" Meredith shouts as she opens the driver's seat door.

"That was only once and it was a detour!" Addison says as she climbs in the other door.

Meredith ends up driving though, and Addison ends up riding along.

And both of them are panting by the time Meredith turns the key into the ignition.

"Out of breath?" Meredith teases.

"Hardly," Addison rolls her eyes.

"I thought you went running," Meredith shrugs with a smirk.

"I do, but I hear you gave up jogging," Addison smirks back at Meredith.

"I have three kids, I run a marathon up those stairs every day," Meredith explains.

"I have Henry, he's a runner, too," Addison explains back.

It's one of those nonsensical arguments they get into because they just want to pick a damn fight.