16: Day 15 of 28

Author's Note:

SPOILER ALERT: THIS FANFICTION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS UP TO GA-S16-E21, AND PP-S6-E13,

AND ALSO POTENTIALLY S19-S3-E16, AKA NOW!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Enjoy!

bobbiejelly

Bubble

Addison Forbes Montgomery is trapped for 28 days with only Meredith Grey in her house in Seattle. Will they stay enemies? Will they become friends? Will they become 'more than friends'?

Loosely Based on Current Events. MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey. Rated E for Explicit. Spoilers through GA-S16-E21, PP-S6-E13 (aka now). Fluff, Humor, Romance.

Chapter 16: Day 15 of 28

When Meredith Grey and Addison Montgomery wake up in the morning, all they can think about is how they're going to try to have sex with each other later that evening.

"Good morning, Meredith!" Addison says to Meredith when she wakes up.

"Good morning, Addison!" Meredith says in an equally chipper tone, albeit with a signature smirk. "Sleep well, Addie?" Meredith grins as if that's the only reason why Addison is looking at her like she's... Like she wants to... Well, that look in her eyes; it's kinda very dirty and not-safe-for-work and inappropriate for not-the-bedroom to say at the very least...

"Yeah, I slept well, you?" Addison says, as she shuffles herself closer to Meredith again and brushes her hand onto Meredith's hip.

"Yeah, I did," Meredith smiles, as she runs her own hand up and down Addison's shoulders.

"I'm feeling..." Addison considers what she wants to say next as she bites her lip in an undeniably sexy way.

"Horny?" Meredith deadpans.

"What, Jesus, Meredith," Addison blushes profusely.

"That's not a 'no,' Addison," Meredith laughs.

"Ah, no, I mean, yes, I mean, umm, you're really hot," Addison fumbles and Meredith thinks it's adorable.

"Ah, as are you, girlfriend," Meredith emphasizes the new relationship label they had decided on together.

"Right! You're my super hot girlfriend! I love calling you that!" Addison says excitedly.

"I am your girlfriend, you're my super hot girlfriend! And this is the greatest thing to wake up to," Meredith says as she runs her hands along Addison's stomach.

Addison moans at Meredith's whole hand caressing her there and Meredith adds her other hand. Meredith has not lifted up Addison's pajama shirt at atll; she's still feeling her over her clothes.

But Addison wants to change that, so she pulls her arms over her head to ride her shirt up on purpose.

"Please, Meredith?" Addison asks and also begs.

"Only because we woke up a bit early, but we're not going to try have sex-sex until tonight at the very earliest; we want to have all the time in the world," Meredith mentions.

"Yeah, I know, I want tonight to be special. But I wanna feel your touch on my abs," Addison pleads.

"Alright, very well," Meredith grins as she touches Addison experimentally on her newly exposed midriff.

"Ooh, that feels nice," says Addison, as Meredith caresses her taut stomach muscles with both hands gently.

Meredith moves her hands all along Addison's waist to her sides and even a bit on her lower back.