5: DAY 4 OF 28

Author's Note:

SPOILER ALERT: THIS FANFICTION WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS UP TO GA-S16-E21, AND PP-S6-E13,

AND ALSO POTENTIALLY S19-S3-E16, AKA NOW!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Thanks for your patience.

This started yesterday but I only got it together for today.

Hope you'll enjoy!

bobbiejelly

Bubble

Addison Forbes Montgomery is trapped for 28 days with only Meredith Grey in her house in Seattle. Will they stay enemies? Will they become friends? Will they become 'more than friends'?

Loosely Based on Current Events. MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey. Rated E for Explicit. Spoilers through GA-S16-E21, PP-S6-E13 (aka now). Fluff, Humor, Romance.

Chapter 5: DAY 4 OF 28

Meredith Grey likes to be touched. Addison Montgomery also likes to be touched.

Not only in just a sexual way, though they both love that, too.

They just value physical intimacy in a friendly way but they're not allowed to cuddle with any other people, and this social isolation thing is seriously starting to wear on them both.

Since they're in the same household, Meredith Grey and Addison Montgomery are allowed to be in close contact with each other, though, and that seems to be a more and more frequent occurrence.

For example, Addison will squeeze Meredith's arm reassuringly when she does the dishes.

Meredith will give Addison a pat on the back after she cooks dinner.

Neither of them really talk about it, they've just accepted these gestures as a part of them living together.

"Morning!" Meredith materializes in front of Addison's door this morning.

"Morning?" Addison says with a yawn because she was up late reading last night.

"Wake up, sleepyhead. We don't want to be late like yesterday!" Meredith coos.

"Oh, what time is it?" Addison panics.

"You still got time for a shower. I saved you hot water. I'll just go and make coffee," Meredith smiles.

"Okay," Addison says cheerfully, glad they won't be having the same fight this morning.

"Wait, Meredith," Addison calls out as she gets up out of bed.

"What?" Meredith turns back around to see Addison walking towards her.

"Thanks for waking me up and saving me the hot water," Addison says, pulling Meredith in for a hug.

"You're welcome, Addison," Meredith says as she nuzzles into Addison more.

Addison takes a moment just to hold onto Meredith before she lets go reluctantly.

"I have to take a shower," Addison says as Meredith nods at her, untangling her arms from Addison's waist.

"Cream and sugar?" Meredith says, not bothering to say she's talking about Addison's coffee.

"Yeah, more cream than sugar," Addison smiles as she heads off to get ready, not even noticing that they only need to talk in half-sentences to each other, now.