18: Day 17 of 28

Author's Note:

Let's hope this is worth the wait :D.

bobbiejelly

Bubble

Addison Forbes Montgomery is trapped for 28 days with only Meredith Grey in her house in Seattle. Will they stay enemies? Will they become friends? Will they become 'more than friends'?

Loosely Based on Current Events. MerAdd. Meddison. F/F. Addison Montgomery/Meredith Grey. Rated E for Explicit. Spoilers through GA-S16-E21, PP-S6-E13 (aka now). Fluff, Humor, Romance.

Chapter 18: Day 17 of 28

This time the kids call all at the same time in the morning before their alarm clock even goes off.

"Hi?" Meredith answers her phone right away.

"Hello?" Says Addison as she picks up her own.

"HIIIIII MOMMMMMMMM," Say three excited kids on Meredith's line and Addison can hear them and so can Jake and Henry over Addison's speaker.

"Hello mommy, wait, is Merdif there? And Merdif's kids? I want to talk to them too!" Says Henry Montgomery to Addison over the phone.

"Meredith, Henry wants us all to talk together over the phone, would that be alright with you?" Says Addison.

"Sure," says Meredith. "I'll ask Zola to set it up," she adds.

"Zozo, could you make a video call between Addison and I, you three, and Jake and Henry?" Meredith asks her.

"Sure," says Zola, as she hangs up the phone and moves to a computer.

Addison hands up as well and they wait by her laptop for the call to come in.

All of a sudden, one corner of their screen shows Zola Grey-Shepherd, Derek Bailey Shephed, and Ellis Shepherd, and the other shows Jake Riley, Henry Montgomery's father, and Henry.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII," all of the kids say together.

"Hey, kids," Meredith says with a giggle.

Addison swoons as Meredith includes Henry in her welcome.

"How's the girlfriend?" Ellis can't contain herself but ask her mother this.

"ELLIS!" Says Zola, but Bailey just laughs as well.

"She's right here! You can ask her!" Says Meredith.

"WAIT, MOMMY, MERDIF IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND. YOU SAID SHE WAS NOT LAST TIME BUT NOW SHE IS. I'M A BIT MAD YOU NEVER TOLD ME T'ILL NOW!" Says Henry Montgomery.

"Oh, Henry, I'm so sorry, we've just gotten really busy and when I called you were already in bed," says Addison.

"It's okay mommy," says Henry. "I forgive you. Besides you have the prettiest girlfriend ever!" Says Henry.

"Hey, Henry!" Says Bailey. "Guess what!?" He continues.

"What?" Says Henry.

"Your mommy kissed my mommy, and our daddy, and Sofia's daddy, AND your daddy!" Bailey blurts out.

"BAILEY!?" Zola admonishes her brother.

"WHOA IS THAT TRUE!?" Says Henry Montgomery.

"Umm," Addison blushes awkwardly.

"It wasn't at the same time," Meredith clarifies.

"Right," says Henry.

"Who is better!?" Says Ellis.