✨ First Love Prologue

Synopsis: When a confident gay meets panicked gay.

"There is someone that I like..."
Looking up Jisung gazed slightly at the guy who's skin is gleaming even with just the normal light, hair bouncing as he laughed at one of his companions while they entered through the open doors.
"He is always surrounded with people like he's comfortable enough with himself to accommodate others. I admire that." His eyes softly smiled a little, secretly in concert with his definitely melting heart.
"Uh! He's turning here. Hide! Hide! Hide!
Pretending to be engrossed in the music his earbuds are now singing, he closed his eyes moving his head a bit to the side and adjusting himself on the seat.

"There is someone that I like..."
The smaller who's still grinning at the joke his classmate cracked earlier glanced towards the far corner of the opposite row.

"Chenle."

"Hm?" He answered with his eyes still on the man who looked handsome even with his eyes closed. His ears half-listened at the question the guy to his left is asking, wondering why he takes the train despite being capable of having a chauffeur.

"I like the view."
He replied smiling to himself, retreating his shy eyes and flickering them somewhere inconspicuous.
"He's always alone ever since we first met last year. It's like he's comfortable enough to be by himself without the fear of being lonely. I admire that."
Sitting down he sighed.

The electronic voice announced the familiar stop. Opening his eyes Jisung was shocked to witness a smile directed at him.

"I have to do something." Chenle thought as he stood up giving a bravely measured grin to his crush before turning around to exit the train.

Clutching the strap of his bag Jisung tried to calm his erratic heartbeat. This is the first time they've interacted with each other ever since they met around spring last year.

It took him a while to get himself together, just in time for his stop.
The entire walk home felt like a haze as he repeatedly picture that smile in his head.

"O Jisung-" Walking closer the lady squinted her eyes focusing on her son's face.
Placing her palm against his forehead she thoughtfully gauge whether the boy has a fever or not, "Are you feeling alright? You're red."

"Ah! It- it was hot earlier, it must be too much..." Hiding his face with his hand, he hastily went to his bedroom."

By next morning, he was so nervous thinking if he can face the man again that he did not get enough sleep. All kinds of panicked thoughts rushed through his mind.
"Did he noticed?"
"Was I too obvious?"
"What if he won't ride the train anymore because of that?"
"No, no way. He needs transportation... or not? "

"Jisung are you alright?"

Nodding he tried to be his usual composed self. If a classmate notices him being like this there's no telling whether the guy will notice it too.

After class was over the younger went to the subway in his usual time.

Gripping the book tightly in his hand, almost folding the pages, he entered the train. From there he needs to go through one stop before they'll meet. Sitting on his usual row he keeps on alternating between facing the door and bowing his head down in anxiousness. They always meet except in the holidays or weekends and if ever today they won't see each other he'll be disheartened. Despite it being utterly silly he hopes that it wasn't the case and he's overthinking it.