🍋 Raindrops II

"Jisung are these the same?"
Pointing at two sample fabrics that looked identical but with different names, he seeks the counsel of the more experienced between them.

"Mhm?" Tipping half of his body to the smaller's direction, he looked at the squares and calmly explained why they're different. He also chose which one they're going to buy.

Amongst the crowd, the two of them in uniforms stood out. Their arms are already occupied by several materials needed by the drama club but they have to buy this last one.

"Ah!" The smaller squeaked when he bumped into a group of friends maneuvering at the narrow entrance.

"Stay close," Jisung warned while firmly gripping the boy's forearm to bring him back to the counter of the old fabric store that sells them cheap if you buy by bulk.

"Jisung?"

"Hm?"

"Uhmm, my arm you're still"-

"Oh, sorry," the younger quickly let go. He's the type that doesn't get easily flustered but if his cheeks could only blush, the elusive pink color would have soaked its peaks.

Moving away, Jisung took the paperbag from the cashier and placed the purchase inside his backpack with the others. Facing the older he took the materials they bought and carefully placed it inside as well. Having painting as his major, a spacious knapsack is like the unspoken rule for all of them.

"Are you sure you're okay with storing them at your house before Monday?" Chenle asked while helping him. His eyes then wander at the way the taller's hair sways with his movements, smoothly strumming the strands, that he did not notice that he's staring for quite a while.

The taller cleared his throat and raised his brows,
"Do you have something else to say? I really don't mind holding on to some stuff."

Frantically nodding his head, he replies, "I think we have to hurry. It looks like its about to rain." His line of sight smartly darted to the view outside. "And uh... Can I come with you, my driver's stuck in traffic?"

"If you don't mind riding at the rear seat? I don't have a car," Jisung pursed his lips in thought and agreed to the conclusion that that's his best offer.

"I know. I saw you" -he paused when he realized he had just divulged to the guy that he was watching him- "once." He finished with a whisper. He then commented that he's ok with the offer although he had no idea how to go about it.

His opinion was reinforced when he saw the narrow spot where his butt is supposed to be sitting on. Staring back and forth between the seat and then to Jisung he made a confused mumble in hopes that the guy will tell him what exactly he should do.

Chuckling, the younger took his extra helmet from the basket and gently fitted it on the adorable man who's expression turned into somewhat like a cat that had something on top of his head.

"This is for safety," he explained, patting the older's head after hearing a click.
"Give me your bag," his hand closed in on the strap. Assisting in taking it off, he replaced it with his. Seeing how the thin shoulders are bent down a little he clarified, "I'm sorry. It's heavy right? You see if I'll place it on my chest it will be too big for me to be able to see the road properly. Hence, the switch," he spoke whilst putting Chenle's bag in front of him.
Carefully leading him to his seat, he motioned for him where to put his hands, "You have to tightly hold me like this or else you'll fall off."

"Mhm! Mhm!" The smaller nodded obediently.
Finding a comfortable position, he shyly gripped Jisung's waist. During the ride, his hands grew tired that he stretched one when the taller gripped it around himself securely without letting go yet.