🍋 Hi, Bye, Goodnight I

"Mr. Zhong" -Jisung whispers tightening his grip around the smaller's hand as he leans down slightly. The reporters have cleared but someone is now approaching them- "Mr. Zhong do I lie about who I am, background and all? I'm not... wealthy," his voice snagged against his dry throat when their gazes locked right in time.

Chenle openly stares back, eyes warming into the meek ones that held his and he shook his head, "No, you can just be yourself, Mr?"

"Park... Park Jisung."

"Well, shall we Mr. Park?" He smiles tilting his head towards the oncoming man.

From there they were brought to yet another spacious room with cream coloured walls, a coved ceiling and intimate lighting attached to high columns decorated by gold leafing. The green carpeted floor sank ever so slightly at their nervous feet that passed through asymmetrical double doors made of sleek wood and glass panels. Inside, both round-dining and high-cocktail tables covered in burgundy fabric occupied the entire venue.

That's when it dawned on Jisung that he's slightly underdressed. He was about to tell the older regarding the matter but a lady had already blocked their way.

"So you are the rumoured partner our Chenle has been secretly talking about all this time?" The middle aged woman offered her hand whilst demurely adjusting her silver slit dress.

"Auntie," the smaller smiles watching the younger take the hand confidently with a bow.

Jisung has been put under this kind of spotlight many times so he treats this as another business deal. Nodding once, he steadily answers, "I am the lucky man." Turning to his supposed lover he placed a reserved touch on his back as he spoke, "If I may excuse myself dear, I'm afraid I have to change before the rest of the guests arrive."

Caught up with the sudden burst of charisma Chenle can only hum in reply, slightly winded by the gentle pressure against his spine.

"Well, isn't he a looker," Ms. Zhong congratulated her nephew with a knowing grin.

"Uhuh," still breathless the smaller chased with his eyes the disappearing figure that went outside.

Calming himself down, Jisung made his way back to the lounge. Quickly striding to the lobby's south wall he greeted the man behind a ticket window. His sister prepared this just in case her client will recognise him and he'd be invited to attend the formal after party. Who would have thought that it would come in handy for a whole other reason. "Thank you, I'll be back shortly," he bows to the old man while slipping the suit bag through the narrow slot.

"Chenle! I thought you've been chasing Antoine all these years? Who's that guy you brought?" A man in bold patterned suit holding drinks in each hand narrowed his eyes scrutinising the boy underneath them. Seeing that there was no reply he took this as an opportunity to take his words further, "Are you just using him? I didn't take you to be this opportunistic." He smirked before gulping an entire glass.

Chenle, however, was silent for a different reason. Walking towards him is Jisung now dressed in a cream turtle neck, charwood waistcoat, jacket and trousers. The white handkerchief tucked in his pocket was a nice touch. Everything fitted him perfectly that he was stumped at how he could have met such a stunning man. "Forgive me for interrupting but I think Chenle and I have to go now to our table," the younger's deep voice sounded muddled in his ears that he needed to blink twice for it to register in his head.

"I've heard about you from the interview but an important detail was unfortunately left out. I want to know how you two could have met?" The guy from earlier refuses to let them go and have said his question a little too loud garnering attention from the nearby crowd.