.1.

𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 : 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

                                                                         ------------------------------------

Author POV~

I'm sure we all have that one friend who sees the bright side in every situation, the good in any person. Sure it gets annoying at times but being with them does lighten up your day. Well, that's Kim Namjoon. A guy who recently graduated college and has 2 loving parents. You'd think he has a lot of friends. But no, he doesn't. To strangers, he's a pushover or even a Panglossian. But the two friends he does have are dearly treasured by him and they love him too. 

He's a good guy, who is now sitting with his parents in front of 3 other people comprising his future father-in-law, mother-in-law, and...husband. 

Namjoon POV~

Mother laughed again at the joke Mrs. Choi Hyun made. I gave a small smile when she turned to me laughing.

"So Seokjin I've heard you own a company. Is it true??" Father asked Kim Seokjin, who had been coldly staring at me the entire time our parents talk. But the moments the parents' attention was on us, his lips formed a polite and pleasant smile. Heck, any expression would manage to look pleasant on his face. THAT'S how handsome he was. 

"Yes, sir it's true. It's called JinHit corp. Please do visit if you can," He said smiling brightly. Mother awed again at his politeness and father gave a big smile. 

"So shall we proceed with the preparation, Seiji?" Mrs.Choi asked Mother. They both had been friends since childhood but had lost touch in the last 2-3 years. After I graduated, I was looking for a job, and my parents, for a husband. Against my will that is. Don't get me wrong, I love them and appreciate everything they do for me but this time, like quite many other times, i had to smile and go with it. If I smile it means I'm happy...right?

"Yes, of course, let's do it at the earliest possible. But I was thinking...Why don't let them spend some time together? I mean they did just meet only a week ago. So one or two dates perhaps..." She said, all of them turned toward me and Seokjin. I raised my eyebrows and looked at Seokjin. He was giving me a polite smile but i could feel the coldness of the glare he would be giving me.

"I don't think that will be necessary. We've met before that, right Namjoon-ssi?" He said his smile becoming bigger. I smiled back and chuckled nervously.

"Haha...yes...we have,"

Flashback of 3 weeks back~

The restaurant was packed today. Ever since the new dish was introduced to the menu and it turned out that the critic which tasted it, rly liked it as well, it got a great review and here we were. People lined up and tables were full. 

I was working a part-time job here as a server cuz i needed the money. And seeing the crowd made me really happy. I welcomed everyone with a smile but i didn't have much time for that since being the server and with a big crowd I had to be fast. People having tables had already been waiting for a lot of time and tempers were high.

I took another plate from the kitchen went out. I made way as elegantly as possible to a 4- personal table where one man was seated. As i got to his table, I felt someone bump into me from behind. My right leg got behind my left and...i fell. The plate with the dish and the drink fell with me.  

I was on my belly groaning with pain when I realized what had happened. I quickly got up and lookup. The man stared at me with a silent rage in his eye. I gulped. My manager came out running. The man also walked up to me.