.11.

𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞: 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞.

--------------------------------------------

Seokjin POV~

I sigh for the nth time, sitting in the big leather chair behind my desk, staring at my computer with a weary feeling. The feeling of being deprived of something.

I lean back into my chair, sighing yet again, and let my head recline on the smooth, cold surface of the headrest of the chair. I lolled my head loosely to the side, looking at the blinds covering the big glass window which showed the wide entrance of the OM department to me.

I get up and go to the spot right beside the window, and lift the blinds just enough for me to peek out unnoticeably. My lips curl into a smile immediately when I see Namjoon at his desk, his fingers rapidly going about on his keyboard as he furrows his brow in concentration while looking at his screen. His glance bounces between a paper on his desk and his monitor screen. His hair looks as fluffy as ever and it bounces ever so slightly when he jerks his head up to look at Jackson, who now stands in front of his desk, chattering as usual about something.

Why did no one tell me that liking someone would be so darn stressful?

I puff my cheeks up with air and slowly release it as i stand there, my head leaning on the wall, looking longingly at the reason for my sighs, sitting there. Would it be too suspicious to call him to my office again after i called him 1 hour 34 minutes and 6 seconds back? I purse my lips, letting go of the blind and rolling back on the wall, leaning wholely against it and thinking whether to call him or not.

It's been 6 or 7 days since our fabulous first date. And that stupid incident with the police, but the main focus was our date. I still feel that warm tingly feeling every time i think of it and it honestly scares me sometimes. Thinking of how I could lose it and if I become too attached, its absence would hit harder. But then, I meant it when I said I'll do my best to be better for that clumsy, adorable koala of a husband I have, so I did what I always did when I prepare myself for something. I read up on it. And I learned that I need to trust this feeling and I need to trust Namjoon. And I get better and better at doing the latter every day.

But to do that, I need to talk to him and hold him! I roll back to the side of the window and lift the blind less than an inch to look at him again. I see that he's not there on his desk now and i huff in disappointment. Letting go of the blind, i go to the couch in my office and sit, leaning back and looking at the ceiling again.

After a minute or so i sit back up properly again. 

I need to get a hold of myself!! I can't look too desperate to him! He seems to be focused on work just fine while I'm here moping about and feeling that feeling of deprivation. Deprivation of what? That i need to think about a little. 

I run a hand through my hair and slide it down to my nape, letting it rest there. Ok, from now till I get home, I need to push Namjoon out of my mind, otherwise, i won't get any work done;-;

I let out a sigh and go over to my desk again, and take a seat on the plush leather chair again. Just as I wake my computer up, the intercom beeps and i hear Ms.Lee's disembodied voice ring through the speaker.

"Sir, It's time for the Surprise Inspection," 

I nodded, remembering it from the very top of the Important Task List. For a short moment, I forget that I have to press a button and respond.