.2.

𝐌𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 : 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭.

  ------------------------------------

Namjoon POV~

After we said goodbye to grandma, we sat in a cab and were headed on our honeymoon to Fiji. On our way out, grandma had given us a huge bag of sweets and gave seokjin and me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

After what i had gotten to know from her, i started making an effort to start a conversation with him but he just kept looking out the window shamelessly ignoring me. Rude.

"Are you guys going on your honeymoon?" The taxi driver asked with a cheerful smile. I looked at Seokjin and it didn't seem he was gonna answer the man any time soon.

"Yes, we are," I answered with a smile, looking at the man's twinkling eyes through the rear-view mirror. He heartily laughed.

"Newlyweds eh?"

"Haha...yes," I answered rather awkwardly, though the man didn't seem to notice at all.

"How did you 2 meet?" He asked teasingly raising his eyebrows at us through the rear-view mirror.

"We're arranged," I and Seokjin said in unison. I looked at him with raised eyebrows. He merely glanced at me and continued looking out the window. I sighed and did the same. 

The rest of the ride was filled with awkward silence, which didn't seem to bother Seokjin at all. Of course. 

Author POV~  

 They reached the airport after 20 minutes and Seokjin took his luggage and went towards the entrance not even bothering to look if Namjoon was keeping up. Which he was struggling to do because of his luggage which was heavy and the fact that Seokjin was power walking like he always did, being the CEO he was, was not helping.

They had to wait for half an hour after the security check and all other stuff u do at the airport before waiting ur ass off in the waiting area with uncomfortable seats. And then they boarded the plane. Namjoon tried to stay close to Seokjin so he won't lose him in the big crowd but Seokjin on the other hand tried to put as much distance as he could between himself and Namjoon scowling at the thought of why Namjoon was getting so close to him. 

Skip to the hotel~ [ from here dialogues said by characters other than namjoon and seokjin will be in English. Any changes will be mentioned]

After a tiring flight of 10 and half hours, they arrived in front of a big classy hotel that had people streaming in and out, bellboys pushing trolleys loaded with suitcases and bags from here and there. Namjoon stopped for a minute to admire the exterior of the hotel while Seokjin just kept walking inside with his hands in the pockets of his pants.

He gawks too much Seokjin thought as he went up to the receptionist. Namjoon followed shortly.

"Reservations under Kim Jonho," Seokjin said curtly in the little English he knew. The receptionist gave a polite smile and typed on her computer. Namjoon appeared beside Seokjin and she looked up. She paused for a minute looking between them for a minute.

"Are you guys on your honeymoon?" She asked cheerfully. Seokjin rolled his eyes only understanding the word 'honeymoon' in that sentence and looked to the side. Namjoon, once again, politely chuckled and replied to her.

"Yes," 

She clapped her hands and with a huge smile on her face said,

"Oh, Do you guys want our Love suite?? It comes with sound-proof walls, a decorated bed-"