.9.

𝐔𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐨: 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
--------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV~

Within 2 minutes, all of them were seated in the car as Seokjin drove to the police station address Namjoon gave. 

"Hyung could you explain what exactly happened again?" Taehyung asked from his place between hoseok and Jungkook in the backseat. Namjoon sighed and repeated for the nth time.

"I got a call saying Yoongi's been arrested- or should i say detained? Either way, he's at the police station for getting into a fistfight. I spoke to him too and he didn't say much, just asked me to come to help him," Jungkook sighed at the end. All this was still going over his head cuz he didn't think his hyung was the kinda person to get into a fistfight.

Hoseok on the other hand was in immense confusion and worry for yoongi. He'd never admit it but when he first saw yoongi he'd never thought he'd get very close to the man. He thought that might even lose interest in him after some time. But instead, he ended up falling much deeper for the man and was ready to fight anyone who tried hurting yoongi. He glanced at his phone and saw jimin's text saying that he was on his way now. He texted the younger earlier when he wouldn't pick up the call and Jimin had just about the same reaction as him.

The only people who weren't jittery and anxious were Taehyung, who had honestly just come out of the genuine concern and because he had made it a personal mission to get Jungkook's number, and Seokjin who was silently pissed that because of Yoongi, his and Namjoon's date had been postponed for who knows how long. He really couldn't care less about yoongi's well-being in whatever situation he would have gotten himself into but if it involves Namjoon, he was willing to tag along. Did I mention that he wasn't happy about it?

"Jimin said he's coming too," Hoseok spoke up, breaking the thick silence which had settled in the car. Seokjin frowned.

"Why the hell did you call him?? You guys are acting as if this is a national emergency," He mumbled, eyes still fixed on the road. Hoseok and Jungkook just rolled their eyes and Namjoon wasn't even listening at this point. 

After a few minutes, they came to a stop in the parking lot of a local police station. Namjoon and Jungkook jumped out of the car and ran to the entrance with Hoseok on their heel while Seokjin and Taehyung came much more slowly.

As they entered the building, they saw officers walking around and 6 rows of desks with people in uniforms, some other people sitting around, doing their business in the room, and barred cells lining the right wall. Namjoon's eyes trailed across the room in search of the black-haired boy he'd come here for. 

His eyes finally landed on Yoongi's back and he speed-walked to the desk where an officer sat opposite Yoongi and another man. 

"Yoongi hyung?!" Namjoon and Jungkook almost shouted as they got close. The said male whipped around and his face's condition shocked Namjoon, Jungkook and hoseok, seokjin, and taehyung who had caught up. 

His lip was busted and a thin trail of blood went down his chin. His hair was a mess and one of his eyes was swollen and had turned an ugly blue and black. His cheek was also swollen red and a small, bloody cut showed on his cheekbone. His clothes were tattered in place as well.

"Oh my god," Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok whispered in shock while Taehyung just winced at the sight and Seokjin stood there with raised eyebrows. 

Yoongi all of a sudden regretted having Namjoon as his only option to call when he was brought here. He hated that Namjoon and Jungkook had to see him like this but what made him feel worse was seeing Hoseok there. And he didn't know who the stranger behind Jungkook was and on seeing Seokjin, he was just in pure distaste.